CHAPTER 30

I break down to the floor in tears. He does make mistakes, he's stupid, he's a jerk sometimes, I know. but to take time to explain his love for me is all I needed. Yes I will give him another chance, even all of the chances in the world just because I love him. I know people say you don't know what love is when your 13, but they're wrong. Love is forgiving when you screw up, making mistakes, telling them how you feel. And that was Hayes. He was the best thing that has ever happened to me..since mark. Ugh. I would say Danny but that's just too painful. Well, just a little backstory, mark is the one I told Hayes about who cheated on me. I never told anyone about what Danny did because it just hurts too much. Last year, Danny asked me out and I was super exited ! Everyone thought we were so cute, and we were to be honest! but after he started to beat me, things got worse. He would come over to 'hang out' but he would just end up kicking me, punching me, slapping me, etc. he told me if I told anyone things would get worse. Finally one day he beat me In public, but no one was there. Then it was a miracle because the cops came and arrested him. The whole school found out and now they despise him from that day. Good. He got put in to jail for a long whole for beating. I told the cops EVERYTHING. And I felt better and more confident after that.