two ✍

«jimin»

"jimin don't you think it was kinda dumb to do that?" yoongi asks me through the bathroom door, i tied the knot on my towel and opened the door.

"no not really. it helps people." yoongi shrugged as namjoon bursts through the door making me almost fall on my perfect ass.

"you broke the door!" hoseok yelled who came in after, he shook his head in disappointment before leaving the room that once had a door on it.

"what do you want namjoon?" i asked, hands on my hips in a mocking manner. yoongi lay on the bed close to sleep because he's min yoongi.

"the ugh. we got invited on a show in america." i sat on the bed, in between yoongis star fish position as i thought about my home country.

"where is it?" i asked calmly.

"la." he replied, i looked at hoseok who was trying to put the door back on, and then at yoongi who was peacefully sleeping and finally back at namjoon. i smiled warmly and nodded.

"sure." hoseok yelled an annoyed groan as the door fell off again. yoongi grunted from the loud noise and got up to help hobi.

"finally~" hoseok chimed in happiness thanks to yoongi hyung fixing that damn door that's been broken by namjoon like ten times in the last week.

"stop breaking it." yoongi warned namjoon who just put his hands up in defense.

all of us left each other alone the rest of the day, i started writing a new song until my phone started ringing, i sighed when i realized it was my mother.

"yes mom?" 

"so you're gay?"

"yup. do you care?"

"of course i do it's disgusting."

"america."

"stop it. just marry a woman."

"don't wanna."

"iv'e been with you with half of my whole life."

"k."

"don't k me."

"that's what she said."

"oh my heavens."

"well nice to see you cum again."

"was that a gay pun."

"maybe. bye~"

i sighed as i pressed the red button saying stop. i rolled over on my bed and covered myself in the white blanket trying to sleep.