Captive of the Wild Part 2 Settling in

Chapter two: Settling in

The camp isn't as big as he would have thought given the number that had attacked the caravan. Perhaps a lot of mechs shared tents? What worried him the most was the location though. Glancing around as they walked, Ratchet pointedly ignored the stares tossed his way, and realized that the land they were walking on didnt have any crystal growths and in every direction there were sheer drops where the rest of the landscape should be. They were high up, which meant trecherous footpaths would be his only route, if he were even lucky enough for that.

The earlier sick feeling was coming back and he nearly stopped when he felt his tanks clench. He wanted to purge, and placed a servo over his abdomen as if that could calm the bought of nausea. Thankfully there was nothing in his tanks for him to purge, though.

The blue mechs grip (wow, still didn't know his captors name, he realized), led him over to the largest of the tents. The two guards stared at them skeptically, but knew Thundercracker was meant to be there with his captive, so even though it was odd the medic was not bound they parted the tent flaps without comment.

Inside, the tent was bustling with activity. The center of the tribe, it was where most social business was conducted and where its two leaders, Starscream and Megatron, presided. They had their own personal tents, of course, but only ever used them at night or when they were migrating. The walls were decorated with hanging rugs, and designs were stitched into the very fabric of the walls themselves. The center of the roof had a large flap that could be opened or closed; at the moment it was open, allowing the smoke of the fire in the middle of the tent to drift upwards. There was a small dias, in which two mechs were seated: a rather grumpy looking red, blue, and white seeker and an intimidating silver warrior. Near them, two sparklings burbled at each other and were beign watched over by an intimidating blue and black mech, with an orange face.

There were a coupel of other bots inside as well, like the seeker from before, who were chatting off to the side. But as soon as they entered an eerie hush fell over the space and the tri-colored seeker sat up straighter in his chair. Ratchet may or may not have shrunk against the attention, his arm jerking out of the blue seekers hold.

"Thundercracker," he purred, eyeing the pair neutrally. His brother had never been the troublesome type; that was Skywarps job. So when Thundercracker had decided to take one of the city mechs as a mate it certainyl caused a stir. On one servo: yes, he was a medic. A vitally important tool their tribe needed and bonding him would ensure the other could never run away. But on the other...he was old! And a weakling! It made it difficult for them to decide what to do about the situation which of course meant he and Megatron had argued about it, until Starscream finally snapped they could wait and make up their mind when the medic actually woke up. Hence, the here and now.

"I thought you'd be here a bit...later. When Skywarp said you'd still yet to claim the medic-" he trails off meaningfully, noting the lack of paint transfers or mingling of their scents. Which added another layer of complication to things. Skywarp hadnt been shy in his interest in the medic either. Ground pounder he may be, mating the only fully trained medic their tribe may have would be a huge political manuever. Piss the medic or his mate off and suffer pain a bit longer, the next time you were injured...

Which is when he notes the others damage against his front. Before he can say anything though, the ground pounder dared to speak up! "Consider me claimed. I am so ravished, I could barely stand it," he drawls, arms crossed over his chassis.

Megatron's red optics settles on him and a big optic ridge lift slowly, as a crooked half smirk grace his lips. He looks between the two of them, and notice the way Thundercracker stands very still, wings tense and expression cold and hard. He's not happy, this much is obvious, and that means that a 'traditional' claiming hadn't taken place yet... and seeing the wounds on his front he can guess why. There's even a deep cut directly on his panel and that means he had meant the business end of a blade.