Claim your TWO FREE BOOKS

Information about the two free books are after this small update concerning The Atlanteans Series

---------------

Captive and the whole series is getting re-branded. 

New name, new cover, and updated content. It is available on Amazon as ebook, FREE in Kindle Unlimited, and soon, paperback (I give it a week and a half before it's available in paperback)

Savage will also be coming out soon, as well.

Captive has been re-named Atlantis: The King's Return. 

I feel that it's more fitting and the cover is attractive as all get-out. I'm still up in the air on what name to give Deimos's story, so if anyone wants to give some ideas, I'd love to see what everyone comes up with!

As a free gift to everyone who pre-orders "Atlantis: The King's Return", you will receive TWO FREE BOOKS from me. 

1) Her Assassin - a romantic suspense about a woman on the run from an assassin meant to kill her. The man she falls for happens to have a connection to him, but it's nearly too late for her to do anything by the time she realizes this.

2) Veteran Affairs.- Trapped in an abusive marriage, Katelynn resigns herself to a miserable fate--until her husband's best friend, PTSD-suffering marine Gage Nathan, returns home from overseas...

How to claim your free copy of Veteran Affairs and Her Assassin:

1) Pre-order Atlantis: The King's Return for .99 on your countries Amazon page.

2) Take a screenshot of the receipt or confirmation page - this part is crucial

3) Email that screenshot to authordkcombs@gmail.com 

Rules and Terms

Where to order: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07497GNXQ (click the external link and it will take you there as well) Make sure you are viewing from your countries Amazon page! ex. Amazon.com for USA, Amazon.co.uk for UK, amazon.au for Australia, and so on.

1) Without the screenshot of confirmation of purchase, you will not receive the two free ebooks I am offering. 

2) Atlantis: The King's Return releases on August 7th, 2017. Between August 8th-August 14th, everyone who sent an email with the screenshot will receive a response with the links to the two free books.

3) These are pre-order perks. This is not a contest. EVERYONE wins the two free copies who emails me the screenshot. This is the same as pre-ordering a game from Gamestop and getting a free Game Informer magazine as a perk lol

4) You must email me at authordkcombs@gmail.com 

This freebie is open to ALL countries that have access to Amazon. <3

Oh, and once the two freebies are sent, I'm picking 1 or 2 people out of everyone who emailed me to also receive a free signed paperback of Atlantis: The King's Return, cuz why not.