2

After the bell rang, I was relieved that lunch was over. The last 5 minutes was nothing but drama and unnecessary argument. I went over to my locker to put away my textbooks I don't need and grab my notebooks. Then, I checked myself in the mirror to fix my hair real quick. Justin finds me from a distance and comes over to my direction, hiding behind my locker door.
I closed the door only to see the most popular guy standing next to me.
"Oh. My. God", I held my hand close to my chest as I'm trying to regulate the heart beat pumping against my chest.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you", his tone goes low.
"It's okay."
"I also, wanted to say I'm sorry about what happened at lunch with Brittany."
"It's fine."
"Let me make it up to you."
Looking lost here. "How?"
"I can walk you to your class?", he questions as if it's a good idea.
"Sure! That's a start", I smirked.
He surprisingly grabbed my notebook out from my hands.
"You didn't have to do that."
"It's the least I can do. By the way, what's your name?"
"H-Hailey", I said, stuttering.
"Justin. Nice to meet you", giving me the nicest smile I've ever seen.
"You too", I smiled back.
We arrived to my class room and I said my goodbyes. I didn't expect Justin to follow me inside to put my book in my desk for me.
"Oh. Thank you."
"You're welcome. And oh, here", he opens my notebook to the back, ripping a page, took another student's pen from one of the desks nearby and wrote his number down. He folded it and looked up at me, smiling down with a grin. "I hope you would use it."
I held the paper up, smiling back as he walks away. Everyone in the class looks at me and stopped. The bell rang and class was beginning.