Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

Hermione was still looking at the Weasley twins as though they were committing the biggest crime by leaving school early. "But you can't drop out of school! What'll you do afterwards?"

"Again, friend of friends, already taken care of. We already have a shop in Diagon Alley with our names on it. Paid for and everything. We just need to do our final test on some of our more brilliant ideas." George said coolly as he and Fred smirked at each other, mischief and excitement even more present on their faces the more they talked about it.

"Which brings us right back to 'Operation Burn Umbridge at the Stake.'"

"'Operation Dumbledore Strikes Back,' you mean." George corrected and Robyn was oddly reminded of Hermione.

"Whatever." Fred shrugged.

Slightly intrigued, Robyn asked; "How did you get the Galleons to buy a shop all to yourselves?"

George winked at her. "That is for us to know, and you to guess feebly at. And so dear friends, we go to war. Tell the story as it happens, and let history be the judge."

And as quick as they came, Fred and George were gone. Off they went out of the Great Hall, probably to continue discussing tactics about how to approach Operation: Dumbledore Strikes Back.

Harry couldn't help but smile and Robyn, although deeply saddened to find out they would be leaving, gave an amused giggle as she shook her head.

Hermione sighed but there was a hint of a smile on her disapproving face. "Good luck."

>>>

Robyn found herself in the library alone. The trio were back in the Common Room doing homework but Robyn, who found the Common Room too noisy, left for the silence of the library to continue writing up her essays.

Robyn looked up as a loud clatter of books falling to the floor could be heard.

Just ahead of her stood a shocked and bewildered Noah, the books he had been carrying lying on the floor in a heap.

Madam Pince had shushed Noah harshly but it went unnoticed by the Ravenclaw as he continued to stare at Robyn.

Robyn's heart gave a terrified leap but she forced her face into a harsh glare before looking down to continue writing her essay.

Truth be told, Robyn had spent many, many months avoiding Noah and since the trio had found out, they had made sure the two never crossed paths which Robyn was immensely grateful for.

But after a few months, it seemed Noah was too busy to try to hunt Robyn down as he was in the year above and was under much more pressure.

But the boy was very shocked to see the stunning brunette Gryffindor, expecially on her own, so he took the chance to straighten his robes and walk over to her, his nerves building.

"Robyn, hey." Noah greeted in his Bulgarian accent as he took a seat opposite Robyn, forgetting about his books on the floor.

Robyn gave a huff but continued to ignore him, scribbling furiously on her parchment, stopping only when she needed to re-dip her quil in ink.

Noah sighed and smiled at her stubbornness. He supposed he deserved it after what he did. "Look, I'm sorry. I overstepped the boundaries big time. I shouldn't have done what I did."