Chapter Thirty-Three

Robyn had rushed back to the Common Room after what happened but did not speak of it to Hermione, Ron or Harry.

Instead she acted as normal as she could and continued on with her work with the trio, joining in on the conversation where she felt appropriate.

Worry churned in her stomach as she had no where to turn. She could no longer tell Dumbledore about anything so she couldn't utter a word about what Malfoy had said to her.

The next few weeks were hard. Robyn was trying to avoid not only Noah but Malfoy as well.

It was hard though as Noah seemed to be popping up all over the place and trying to talk to Robyn.

And she couldn't exactly avoid Malfoy as he was in her lessons and would send her nasty smirks throughout them which distracted her immensely.

She just wished it could be sorted already. But now she was even further from finding out about what happened last year...

>>>

Harry was once again in Snape's office for another Occlumency lesson. He was sitting across from Snape as usual.

Harry was already breathing hard as they had already tried it a few times but Snape didn't allow Harry to recover fully before he cast the spell again.

Memories and images flashed in front of their eyes and Harry tried to fight it.

Harry saw Hagrid smiling down at him.

Then Harry saw his eleven year old self grinning as he held his wand for the first time, remembering how he felt a rush of warmth spread to every molecule of his being.

And then Harry gasped, trying now more than ever to fight off the spell but it wasn't working.

He tried to create barriers; to push Snape out but to no avail, he was forced to stare at the memory of Voldemort staring wickedly at a one year old Harry, his wand pointed at Harry's scarless forehead.

Harry heard himself groan, it sounded oddly distant. A sudden power had come over him and this time, he fought back harder.

Images flashed before their eyes but this time they were going faster and backwards. They were not Harry's memories but Snape's.

They saw a skinny teenager with jet black hair being laughed at by school girls as he walked down the corridors. The boy was a young Snape and the corridors were those of Hogwarts.

Suddenly, Harry was pulled out of Snape's head and brought harshly back to Snape's office.

Snape studied Harry, looking surprised, almost fearful.

Harry shook his hazy head and let the room fall back into focus. His breathing was fast and uneven and his clothes were sticking to him. They had been at it for hours and Harry was growing tired. He didn't notice the looks Snape had send him.

"Well, that was certainly an improvement, Potter." Snape drawled slowly and Harry was surprised he hadn't been given a detention for entering Snape's mind.

Suddenly, Malfoy burst into the classroom out of breath, giving no time for Harry to reply.

Malfoy did a double take at the unlikely image of Harry and Snape sitting together.

Snape seemed to read Draco's mind as he quickly and coolly said; "It's alright, Draco. Potter's here for Remedial Potions."

Harry normally would have come up with some quick remark but he wasn't really paying attention to the conversation going on as he was more focused on regulating his breathing and heart rate while trying to remove the image of a young Snape from his mind.