Chapter Four

Harry and Sirius soon joined the rest of the Order at the dining table where they awaited Molly to start setting out the food.

Everyone was chatting amongst themselves. Ginny, Hermione and Robyn were laughing as Tonks changed her nose to different animals using her metamorphmagus power.

"This is your house?" Harry asked, taking a look around the dining room which, much like the other rooms, were dark and very much abandoned. The only difference was that Molly had earlier placed candles over the room lighting it up slightly more.

"My family's, yeah. Never thought I'd be back here. You see, my grandfather put hundreds of hexes on this place, perfect for hiding. No one can find it unless its address is written down by someone who's been here. Dumbledore thought it'd be a good place for headquarters." Sirius explained, and Harry took notice on how much he hated this place. Even the mere thought of his family seemed to get him riled up. "So how you been, Harry?"

"Alright." Harry said smoothly, feeling slightly guilty about lying but where was he supposed to begin to tell Sirius how he was feeling? He had never felt so many emotions in his life and he wouldn't even know how to express them in sentences even if he tried.

Harry saw Hermione roll her eyes in the corner of his eye.

"Sorry 'bout all the secrecy, but we had to make sure." Sirius said to which Harry nodded, still feeling guilty for taking his anger out on his friends.

"Tonks, I like your new hair." Ginny smiled, admiring the bright blue colour.

"Yeah, Harry thought it was good too. I was thinking about yellow, but I thought it stood out too much."

"No, bright blue is much more modest." Sirius nodded, with an eye roll. Robyn held back a snort but ended up nearly choking on her pumpkin juice, making heads turn her way.

Sirius bowed. "Thank you, I'm here all evening." He smirked.

Tonks glared playfully while Robyn pushed his arm and mumbled a 'shut up' while blushing.

Soon Mr. Weasley came in followed by his son, Bill Weasley. They had just come in from work at the Ministry which reminded Robyn that her family should be here soon as they had to go back to the Ministry after delivering Robyn here in the first place.

"Harry, wonderful to see you. You gave us quite a fright. Two Dementors."

Mrs. Weasley came bustling in and went straight on to piling food onto Harry's plate.

"I'd be more worried about what those Muggles did to him. Look at him, he's nothing but skin and bones. Don't they feed you dear?" Molly fretted.

Harry hesitated but soon answered. "Well, not really."

"Well, you're in my care now. Eat up, I want you back to full strength." Molly smiled kindly, giving Harry a pat on the shoulder as she walked away, done with piling food on his plate to which Harry dug into straight away.

Everyone else began to eat and Robyn smiled at it all, her heart filling with warmth. She felt like she belonged. She felt like she was apart of some weird family. The only thing missing was her actual family.

"You know, Harry, I'm surprised. I would of thought the first thing you'd ask stepping in here is about Voldemort." Sirius mused while taking a sip of his Butterbeer.

"No, Sirius! He doesn't need to know. He's safe now and that's all that matters." Molly rounded the corner of the kitchen and glared at the man.

"Well, I did -"

"He's not in the Order." Molly interjected, cutting Harry off. Robyn gave Harry a sympathetic smile.

"Since when do you have to be in the Order of the Phoenix to ask questions?" Sirius countered and Robyn could see this getting out of hand too quickly. They let their love for Harry and wanting to do what they thought was right get in each others way which then nearly always ended up in a heated argument.