Chapter Eleven

Robyn and Harry walked back to the common room in silence. Both of them were angry and shocked at what Umbridge had done to them.

"Are you going to tell them?" Robyn asked as she saw the portrait to get into the Gryffindor common room get nearer.

"Not planning too," Harry replied,  looking warily at Robyn as if he expected her to suddenly turn into Professor McGonagall and give him a lecture. "Were you?"

"Nope." Robyn answered back simply. Harry nodded and they continued on in silence.

It turned out it didn't take much for Hermione to notice their hands as they kept trying to hide it with the long sleeves of their robes.

The common room was empty and it was only those three. Ron was no where to be seen.

After noticing and a short lecture about the two not telling her, Hermione rushed off upstairs to collect a book, some ingredients to make some complex potion and a bowl.

After about half an hour of Hermione working hastily to get the antidote finished, she finally had and lowered Harry's hand tenderly into it first as his was the one bleeding the most. Harry winced as she began to wash the wound with a cloth.

Harry looked at her gratefully. "Thanks, Hermione."

"That wicked woman. You should go straight to McGonagall with this." Hermione said sharply.

Harry's eyes darkened. "No, I'm not gonna let her win."

Robyn nodded. "Harry's right. We can't give the wretched women the satisfaction she wants."

Hermione glared at the two. "Then tell Dumbledore, I know he wouldn't stand for this."

"No. Dumbledore . . ."

Suddenly Ron entered with a broom. Hermione, Harry and Robyn stared before Hermione turned back and grabbed Robyn's hand, now putting it in the mysterious liquid that seemed to heal the wound, only leaving a white scar.

"Where've you been?" Robyn asked, eyeing the broom in Ron's hand.

"Nowhere." Ron said in a failed attempt to lie. The fact his voice had gone up an octave or two and that he was carrying a broom late at night gave it a way. Who would've thought.

"What are you doing with a broom?"

"Ah . . . it's mine." Ron trailed. Harry blinked, confused.

"Mum got it for me, for making prefect." Ron explained.

It seemed something clicked in Harry's head. "Ron, did you try out for the team?"

"Maybe." The red head mumbled looking rather scared.

"Well, how did you do?" Harry beamed.

Ron seemed surprised at Harry's positive attitude but smiled. "Well, I think I did rather good, actually."

"Are you trying for Keeper?"

"Yeah. What do you think?"

"Brilliant, Ron!" Harry beamed.

Robyn grinned. "Awesome."

"Really? I mean, you're not mad?" Ron asked skeptically.

"Mad, no, why? That'd be great if we were both on the team."

Ron sat down next to them. "Good. I thought you'd be angry." Ron grinned, relief washing over his features.

"Why?" Harry asked looking confused and slightly offended.