chapter 8

^Andy biersack is bae
song describes the wolf pack

Lilys pov
after i met my brother and his friends i went for a walk i was on my way to the astronomy tower when i saw draco and his gang then i heard draco say a spell and i blacked out

Andys pov
I saw lily on the ground i picked her up and walked towards the castle i walked through out the halls i walked in the infirmary and madam pomfrey rushed to me and told me were to put her i sat lily down on the bed and asked madam pomfrey "whats wrong with her?" she answered "shes been cursed she might not survive" i let madam pomfrey heal lily i walk out of the infirmary and george shoves me and yells "What did you do to her!" "i didnt do anything to her!" "yeah sure you did i dont believe you i dont even trust you!!" "aw look at you two bickering over a girl you remind me of weasel-be and potter with that filthy mudblood!" (do not take this in offense muggle-borns i had to make him seem mean were good right peace✌) we both looked at malfoy who was smiling "anyways id love to see you two fight one of you might get expelled and honestly i hope its you weasel as for lily she got what she deserved she thinks she rules this place just because shes a werewolf or a shifter i mean who does that mutt think she is!" i yelled getting angry "what did you do!"