chapter 2

Lilys pov

I walk out of the owlrey and bump into someone and fall and he catches me before i hit the ground he helps me up i see george weasley "george what are you doing here?" "ginny made me come talk to you and besides i have to send a letter to my mum" "oh cool sorens about to leave you can give him your letter and itll be delivered before dark" "are you sure?" "yes im sure besides ginny would have wanted you to take my offer" "ok fine" as soon as george finishes his letter he hands it to soren who grabs the letters and he flies off in the direction he needs to go "so whyd ginny make you come talk to me george" he looks into my eyes and i freeze 'merlins beard i just found my soulmate' i look at him and he say "she wanted me to take you to hogsmeade this weekend so lily will you go on a date to hogsmeade with me?" my heart skipped a beat "y-yes" i stuttered i blushed "thats great" george mumbled "orchideus" he handed me a bouquet of flowers and kissed my cheek i blushed he walked me out of the owlrey and to the great hall i walked in and sat beside ginny my face still red "ok whos the guy?" rose asked "ginny thanks for asking george to come talk to me" i said smelling my bouquet of flowers "i didnt tell george to go talk to you i was talking to hermione and rose the entire time" "that sly little weasel" lily said "so give us details" rose asked "he asked me to go to hogsmeade with him this weekend" ginny squealed "I SHIP IT OTP OTP!!!!!!"