A Talk with Luciel

Start from the beginning

(Can anyone tell me why...oh why!? Is this fan art of Jollibee is hot!??😍😍😍)

oh why!? Is this fan art of Jollibee is hot!??😍😍😍)

"Come on don't be shy , it's yours ". He said as he unwraps the burger and start eating .
"..thanks ". You said with a smile .

"So what do you want to talk about?". He asked while eating his burger .
"...don't tell anyone about this okay?..it's just the two of us ". You said .

Luciel nods his head , he listen to your story.
"I kept having this weird dreams ..about Kyle..earlier I have this dream..where I dream Kyle got poison by a maid..". You take a sip of your coke .
Luciel looks surprise , you can tell by his eyes , his eyes are wide open ..he blink and looks down on his food .

"....I think..you got possessed ". He mumbled .
"What?".
"....nothing ...what you seen was his past". Luciel said .
"His past?". You said .

He nods his head , this time he looks serious .
"I'm sure that Cherry told you that his parents died ..but if she said his parents died when he was young..she lied ..she lied to you". Luciel said and takes a sip of his coke.

"Why..why did she lied to me?". You said raising a brow.
" Kyle actually ..was the one who died , not his parents , you saw it in your dreams right? He got poison by Sophia the girl from the orphanage". Luciel said .

"That was Sophia?

"That was Sophia?...so Kyle didn't know the truth?". You said .
"Yup he don't , Cherry doesn't want Kyle to know the truth , she doesn't want Kyle to blame himself of what his parents did ". He said .

"The only thing Kyle know is that Sophia poisoned his parents but the one who really got poison is him ". Luciel said .
"But why ? Why did Sophia poisoned him?".

"I think she got annoyed by him, secretly Kyle like her , you know what's more sad? In the past Kyle has a lot of lovers , but they left him ..he always though that this girl is finally the one who loves him..but unfortunately he's wrong ". Luciel said .

You felt your phone vibrated , you check your phone and saw its Kyle . But you still need to listen to Luciel's story , you decline his call and listen to Luciel .

so that's why he became anti social?

"That's why he stop trusting anyone , he always thought that there's no happiness for him". Luciel said .

That's not true ...he can't always think of that . You tighten your grip on your hand .
"Thanks for telling me this ". You said as you stand up about to leave when Luciel hold your arm.

"I'm not telling you all this just for free~ I except something in return ". He said with a smirk.
"Eh!? Why do you want ?". You asked him .
His smirk widens . "I want a kiss on the cheek". He said .
"What!? No way!". You said with a blush on your cheeks .

Luciel pretends to look sad , he sigh and rest his head on his hand .
"Aww..after all that, I don't have something in return?". He said his eyes close .

...well he's right?..maybe? Do I really need to give him a kiss...*sigh* fine he deserves it after all he told everything to me .

|To Kyle |
His POV...

I waited for (y/n) in the classroom but she didn't come like always she always went here in the classroom so that the two of us can go to work together .

I finally gave up waiting , here I am walking to my Cafe . Why do I feel..why does my heart felt a little heavy?

As I walk two children dashes in the fast food called "Jollibee . I'm actually craving for some coffee float . I enter the jollibee .

As I was about to fall in line to take my order something caught my eyes, It was you and Luciel .
You gave Luciel a kiss on the cheek . He looks surprise but it and looks at you with a smirk .

It made Kyle look shock , he stand there frozen of what he just seen ..it made his heart feel heavy .

"There happy now?". You said .
"I didn't expect you to do that, I was just joking ". Luciel said with a chuckle .

You were about to leave when you saw Kyle . he looks shock.
"Oh no". You said . Luciel looks at where you're looking and he looks surprise as well.

"Oh sh*t". Luciel mumbled .

Kyle looks sad . He looks at you straight in the eyes then turn his head and said..

 He looks at you straight in the eyes then turn his head and said

"So I was wrong again?".

After he said that He gave a quick glare and walk away .

"Kyle wait!". You yelled but he already left .
"Dammit , I'm so sorry I should've not let you down that ". Luciel said to you.

"....No it's alright , it's actually my fault ,..Excuse me!". You said as you left and followed Kyle .

..............
What the hell!? 😂😂😂

|Mad Love| Male Yandere Demons x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara