His sadness

You really felt lazy to go to work , so you decided not to go? You called Kyle and told him you're not going to work today because you have a headache, luckily he agreed.

You lie down on your bed while playing some video games called (name of a video game you like ). eating some pizza and soda.

"Dammit! I almost got it!". You yelled as you put down your controller and take a bite of your pizza.

Suddenly there's a knock on your door , you put down your pizza back in the pizza box and open the door.

"Yes who is it?". You said as you open the door and guess who it is..YAS ITS YOUR BOII AAASHLEY MCT*TS .

"What's up?". Ashley said with a grin.

"The moon and the stars ...anyway what are you doing here?". You said as you  step aside to let her in.

"My mom is working aaaaand....there's a fricking large tarantula in my room". Ashley said .
"Are you saying that you're going to have a sleep over here in my place?". You said with a sigh.

"Yes".

"Uh...fine ". You said as you let her in and close the door .

(Want to see something scary?....if not please scroll down fast )

if not please scroll down fast )

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Oooooh~ pizza!". Ashely said as she takes some of your pizza.

"Mmmm yum yum yum yum yum yum!!!". She said as she eats the pizza like a person who haven't eaten anything in one week.

"Please don't make a mess in my room". You said as you continue to play your game .
"Sure thing , hey do you have a second controller ? I want to play too!". Ashely said .
"Under that shelf ". You said as you focused playing your game.

Ashley and you played some video games about 2 hours as the two of you finish playing because you are getting sleepy .

"I'm going to sleep". You said .
"Yeah it's already midnight ". Ashley said .
"What!? ...okay let's go to sleep". You turn off the video game and unplug it . You brush your teeth and went to sleep.

~Dreaming~

You open your eyes , because of how light it is .
You saw nothing but graves .  Wait am I in a cemetery!? You thought as you start to wander around .

"Is this another dream?". You said as you saw nothing but graves , trees and Other plants .

Until you saw something up ahead . As you walk closer you saw a little boy crying in front of two graves .

You finally saw what the little boy look like . He has pink hair and he's hugging a stuffed bear .

Wait is this Kyle!? You thought as you walk around him. The boy stares down at the grave holding his stuffed bear tight.