Threat

Cobra's POV

I was going back to my classroom when suddenly I have the urge to pee , I went to the bathroom.

I close the door and went to one of the bathroom stalls . I was finish when I heard the door opens.
As I open the bathroom stalls that's where I meet face to face with Aiden.

"Oh hey Aiden ". I greeted him with a smile. Of course that smile was a fake one..honestly I don't like this guy.

I think he's a jerk to (y/n)..anyway..
The way he stares at me get on my nerves .
"Can you move.?". I said . He smirk and move aside .
"Sure buddy~". He said .

"Thanks ..!". I said . As I walk away I roll my eyes at him of course he didn't see it because he's not looking .

"I heard you and doll are going out..later", Aiden suddenly said.

I gasp and turns around with a smirk plastered on my face.
"Yes why..are you jealous ~?". I said .

Aiden didn't face me..I can feel his jealousy. I start to taunt him.

"HAhaha! You are jealous! Too bad She agreed ..and when me and her are alone I'll confess to her and she'll definitely accept my confession because I'm hot after all". I said still that smirk on my face.

Aiden was silent ..he must be angry..good. I turn around and was about to walk out of the bathroom when I grab the door knob I suddenly feel pain.

"Aaagh..!!!! What the hell!!". I yelled as I collapse on the tiled floor.

I hear Aiden's footsteps coming closer and he grabs me by the hair.
"She will never be yours..she's mine". Aiden said with a sick twisted smirk on his face.

"What..did you do to me!!?". I yelled.

Aiden walks in front of me and shows me a bottle with red liquid in it .

"Poison frog's blood are dangerous even they're skin". Aiden said

"Y-you..!". My head starts to hurt .

"Aha~ I put some of it on the door knob ..you didn't even notice you d*ck". Aiden said as he begins to laugh.

"You..motherf*cker..!". I yelled .

Aiden glares at me and suddenly he stab me on my back.
"AAAAAHHHH!!!". I scream in pain as he dug deeper his knife on my back.

I hear him laugh , he's enjoying it ..soon I feel my vision starts to blurry.
Aiden gets a glove and opens the door with it .
The last thing I saw before my vision blurry is his smirking face .

                    "Sssshhh~".

Here you are waiting for Cobra..it's already 4:00 and he's still not here , you thought as you wait for him in a Cafe.
"Where the hell is he?". You said as you tap your hand on the table .

He isn't coming ..you thought as you stand up and leave .
Maybe he's busy? After all he's a model?...
You pick up your phone and guess who your wallpaper is~

Cute little Aiden in his cute form. Suddenly your phone was snatch away.
"Hey!! You sick fack!!". You yelled as you chase after the thief.

"Hey!! You !!! Get back here !!". You yelled .
The thief was a fast runner but there's no one can separate you from your phone.
"Sh*t face !!! Hah..slow down a bit!!". You yelled, you're running out of breath and starting to slow down.

Soon you stop because you're out of breath .
"NOOOoo!! My baby!". You yelled .

The thief was about to escape when suddenly he fells in a dark hole , some catch your phone before it even falls in the hole.
And that someone was Luciel , he smirks and walk towards you with your phone in his hand.
"I believe this is yours?". Luciel said .

"Ohmygod! Thank you!". You said as you hug him.
"Hahaha you're welcome ". Luciel said . You let go of him and thank him again.

"What are you doing here anyway?". You said .
"I'm just here to buy some ice cream ". Luciel said .
"Oh by the way..what's that black hole that guy fall in?". You said .
"Oh that?..hahaha..you don't want to know". Luciel said .

He puts a hand over your shoulder and the two of you start to walk away.
You and Luciel hang out instead . You and Luciel chatted for a while.

"I thought you have work?". Luciel said .
"I told Aiden that if I can't work just for today". You said .
"Oh..speak of the devil..about Aiden..it's strange that Aiden doesn't hang out with us a lot ..he's always with you". Luciel said .

"Really?". You said .
"Heh maybe he likes you?". Luciel said .
"....". You keep silent . He did keep telling you that he likes you. You blush as you remember something.

"I also heard about the disappearance of Mary ". Luciel said .
"Yeah it was sudden ". You said .
"Even the police can't find a single trace of her ..but her friends did said that Mary told them that she's going to Aiden's house". Luciel said .

"..but Mason said she didn't even set foot in the mansion". You said .
"Yeah maybe she went somewhere else". Luciel said .

Luciel sips his cup of milk shake . While you drank your (drink name ).
Suddenly Luciel's phone rang.
"Excuse me". Luciel said as he pick up his phone.

Luciel's eyes widen .
"What!? How!?". Luciel said in shock.

Something must have happened..you thought .
"Yes..I'll be there ..okay". Luciel hand up and looks at you with worries in his eyes .

"What happened ?". You said .
"(Y/n) you better go home quick , something bad happened in the school". Luciel said .

"What!? What happened ?". You said .

"Can't talk right now , I have to go , go home now so that you'll be safe ". Luciel said as he ran away.

What happened ? You thought , you did as Luciel said and go home .
You were walking home , it started to get dark.

Then a far waiting for you was Chase.
"Chase!". You said .
"Master !". Chase yelled , he runs towards you and hugs you.

"I'm so glad you're safe master !". Chase said .
"Why?". You said .
"Something happened back in school". Chase said .
"What happened !?". You said .

"I'll tell you back home". Chase said . You nod .
the two of you start to go home.

You think what happened ? What happens back in the school ?