‘You wont hurt our mate.’ I told him and he laughed and my fingers turned sharp and animal like. 

‘You and everyone else have kept us from our beloved mate.’ he snarled and I laughed coldly. 

‘You’re wrong, we were protecting her.’ I told him and he growled and my back hunched over and the sickening sound of bones cracking filled the room. 

‘LIAR!’ he growled out and my whole body transformed into my wolf. Thank god the room was made to keep in a wolf and not let them go. Instead of me at least being in control with my wolf I was detached and put aside as I watched my wolf claw at the walls. 

Furious was the only emotion that radiated off of him. I closed my eyes trying to get back in control of my wolf but he wasn’t letting me. All I could do is watch him go crazy and vicious all over the room. In less than a second the walls were all covered by deep scratches.

 My wolf kept on fighting the walls for over more than an hour before he finally gave up the only emotion raiding off of him betrayal. Whining and breathing hard he paced around the room looking around. I narrowed my eyes on him, what was he planning. 

He let out a painful howl before sinking down to the floor. I smirked at his reaction and tried connecting my body back. Once he noticed he growled out and I concentrated really hard and finally got the control of my body back. I shifted back and winced when my body felt sore. 

‘You win, for now’ he whispered and I tried to reply but felt the connection shut off. I guess my wolf was really hurt that he went into sleep mode which meant he cut off our connection. Which meant I couldn’t shift. I kicked a part of metal that he had ripped off on the floor. My wolf was being immature. I scoffed at how stupid that sounded.

Him being immature made me immature cause I was my wolf. My head now painfully throbbing I went to the door and placed my hand on the scanners and the door slid open. Grabbing a water bottle on my way to the pack’s house I couldn’t help but feel disappointed knowing Schuyler hadn’t marked me. As much as I wanted her to be mine fully. I was some what glad she hadn’t cause it was very rare for a female to mark her mate first. 

Me being alpha meant that I needed to mark her first. My poor mate was probably thinking I had rejected her. My chest tightened at this thought. Now knowing my wolf was no where near I grabbed the keys of my motorcycle an extra one I kept at the pack house. I jumped on heading towards my precious mate. My mate , my angel.

-------------------------------------

“Carol, he just walked out of the room leaving me.” I heard her say as I walked to her room I heard her sigh and then I heard a sniffle. Without thinking I barged into the room. She gasped and mumbled a goodbye on the phone and threw the phone on her bed and her eyes turned in a yellow color. She crossed her arms and glare at me. Her eyes now a color of red and yellow. Meaning her wolf was somewhat in control.