The Den

Ruby was fascinated by the sweet fragrance that filled the den. "My, it is fragrant in here, " she said. Seconds afterwards , she heard a voice.

"That would be because of meeeee, " it said. A moment afterwards a Leafeon popped out from an unseen location and continued, "My name is Leafiiiiiie what's yours?"

 A moment afterwards a Leafeon popped out from an unseen location and continued, "My name is Leafiiiiiie what's yours?"

Ruby forgot her name for a second. "My name is Ruby and it's a pleasure to meet you," she slowly said. The Leafeon continued again.

"Don't worry, this place is opened to the puuuuubliiiiiiic," she said. Then she called some others. "Hey guys, weeeeee have a visitooooooooor!"
Seconds later, more Eeveelutions appeared. All 9 including Eevee were present. "This is Ruuuuuuuby and she's a Latiaaaaas!" They all said hi, and also a scramble of names but Ruby could have sworn the Flareon said Flari, the Vaporeon said Valerie, The Jolteon said Jake, the Espeon said Sun, the Umbreon said Moon, the Glacion said Glacia,  the Sylveon said Sylvester, and finally,  the Eevee said Eve.

Ruby checked the other side, but was stopped by Leafie, "Oo, what's thiiis?" Leafie said as she touched Ruby's choker, activating it in the process.

"GAH!" Ruby shrieked. She deactivated it just in time. "Um, that was, it was stuff..." Fizzy and Izzy came from the other side. They were the Talonflame sisters.

"Hiya Ruby!" The Talonflame sisters both cheerfully sang. "You found this nice place too?"

"I was just on my way out as a matter a fact," Ruby said. The two nodded as the 9 Eevees followed up behind them.

"Leaving so soon?" Eve asked as she waved goodbye to the group. The three waved back and were on their ways back home.

Ruby returned and realized she was yet to eat her Poképuff. She ran into the kitchen and her face looked disappointed.

"Ack! My Poképuffs are cold!" Ruby said. She ate them anyways,  regardless of the lack of flavor. Tiny Sapphire and Sapphire must've went somewhere, she thought. They weren't there.