Chapter 5

That next morning Honey asked you to meet him on a hill behind the school after the host club ends its meeting. You agreed though you were confused, but you decided not to argue and just go with his request.
You went through the day barely paying attention to your studies, your mind was stuck on what Honey could possibly want to say to you. The possibility of him liking you back passed through your thoughts a few times, every time you thought about that you heart started beating fairly fast. You decided to try and distract yourself with other people and your work. You waited until the end of the day and somehow lasted through the host club meetingas well.
Everyone headed their separate ways except you and Honey. He slowly looked to you with a red toned face "Follow me." He said quietly. You nodded and followed him to a hill. You both sat down and looked at the sun slowly setting. You looked down at your lap "Why did you ask me here?" He suddenly looked a lot more nervous than before. "U-uhm" he stuttered "I wanted to tell you something important (y/n) - chan..." He said hugging his bunny. "What is it?" You ask, your heart slowly beating faster. "U-uhm well I've been having feelings for you, different from just friends, or the rest of the girls at school. Whenever I look at you I feel something that I've never felt before. I never want to be without you..." He confesses. You started shaking with anxiousness, your face must have looked like a tomato. "W-what are you saying H-honey?" "W-will you be my girlfriend (y/n) - chan?" He asks with a wary undertone. His timid question made your breath hitch. You smile and look into his eyes "I would be honoured." You smile widely. His eyes light up as he jumps on you, laughing. He kisses you on the cheek and you hug him tightly. Both of your smiles reach from ear to ear.

The next few days you went to school acting as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened. You both decided you wouldn't tell anyone so that your secret would remain out of the public eye. It was a necessity to keep your relationship quiet so there isn't a chance of jeopardizing the success of the host club. You won't lie, it hurt you when you saw Honey with other girls, even though you knew it wasn't real, it made you horribly jealous.
He always felt the need to apologize after the host club was over for the day. You kept telling him it was alright, but he didn't believe you. You talked and decided that it would be best to tell the host club.
The next time the host club had a meeting, Honey had told Tamaki that he had something to say. Tamaki agreed happily and claimed a seat next to Haruhi. Honey cleared his throat and blushed "Well you see... Uhm, (y/n) can you please come up here with me?" He motions timidly. You quickly stood up and positioned yourself next to him, with a smooth motion Honey grabbed your hand"(y/n) - chan and I are dating." He said quietly looking down in anticipation.

Tamaki immediately swooned. He hugged both of you and squealed "You two will be so happy together!!" He grinned from ear to ear. He let you down and honey hugged you around the waist. You hugged around his shoulders and you both stood there, quite embarrassed at this point. "Have you two kissed yet?" The twins asked sensually. You looked down "N-" before you finished your word, Honey grabbed the sides of your face and placed his lips on yours. His lips were so soft, you wrapped your arms around him. He pulled away after a good 5 seconds. You both blushed "Yes" Honey answers for you. He grabs your hand. The whole host club smiled at the adorable relationship and you both blushed and smiled at each other. Honey chuckled a bit and hugged you again. "I love you" you both said at the same time.

And you lived happily ever after in a mansion filled with strawberry cake <3