Chapter 1

I do not own OHSHC and this book was requested by the lovely Holly200015 so big shout out to her and enjoy the story :)

You were happily walking down the street to your new school 'Ouran Academy' for you first day. You couldn't help but feel sad about leaving your previous school, mostly because the uniforms that they had at your old school were much more acceptable then the ones they make you wear here.
You held up a part of your dress and sighed at the poofiness of it all.
You shook the thought out of your head and went through the front doors of the school.
The students were scrambling in a proper fashion to their classrooms, while you found your way to the principals office where you got your schedule.
'Looks like I have maths first' you think in your head before finding the maths room.
You entered the room and the while class stopped and looked at you, including the teacher. "Ah you must be miss (l/n)" the teacher said.
"Yes, sorry I'm late sensei I got lost." You bowed.
"That is alright since it is your first day I will let you off easy, just make sure you get here on time from now on." She explains.
"Yes sensei." You nod.
"Alright, class this is (l/n) (y/n) and she our new student so please treat her kindly and with the upmost respect. (Y/n) please take the empty desk in the front of the classroom." She gestures to a empty desk.
You nod and sit at the desk.
Then the teacher continues teaching and you try to follow along. (By the way you're a second year student)
After class you pack up your things and travel to your next class, English. You have always been good at English and seem to pick it up easily.
After that, it was lunch, you went to the cafeteria and looked around to see if there was anyone you know.
Then you saw Mori. You smiled and walked over to him "Hey, Mori! Long time no see cousin how are you doing?" You smile.
"Well, and yourself?" He asks calmly.
"I'm doing pretty good since I finally found someone I know." You smiled again.
"Mind if I sit down?" You ask.
Mori just nods once and you sit in the seat next to him.
"So you're Mori-Senpais cousin?" Ask twins from across the table.
"Well, once removed so not technically by blood." You smile brightly.
"What might be your name princess?" A blonde from across the table asks while holding your hand and kisses it. You blush slightly and awkwardly stutter.
"Senpai stop being a creep." A girl with brown hair groans. The blonde whimpers and goes to sit in a corner.
"Uh-uhm anyways I'm (y/n) it's nice to meet you all." You introduce yourself.
"Aww she's so cute Mori-chan!" A small blonde comes up to you and hugs you. "Do you mind if I ask what grade you're in?" You ask timidly after seeing such a young boy in a high school uniform.
"I'm Honey! And I'm in third year with Mori-chan." He smiles.
"Oh well it's great to meet you Honey-Senpai." You smile.
The rest of the group introduced themselves then the blonde came back from the corner and introduced himself as well and said that they were all apart of the 'Ouran High School Host Club'.
"Why does a high school have a host club?" You ask
"It's a club that I made up and the students love." Tamaki said dramatically.
"You should come to our club room after school (y/n)-chan! It'll be fun!" Honey suggested.
"Uh sure why not?" You giggle.

And that's how your adventures with the Ouran high school Host Club began.