Chapter 4

Honey spent that entire day thinking about what you had said 'I want all my conversations with you to be genuine'. It made a lot of sense, when girls would come to use the host club service, all the hosts played it up for the girls, they in no way had legitimate relationships with their customers. This really made Honey think, he wanted a real relationship, he thinks that he's ready for one. Though Honey made a commitment to the host club, it would be kind of strange for a host to be in an open relationship, that would ruin the magic of the whole ordeal.

He was starting to develop a strong crush on you, but he had no idea what to do about it, he couldn't just outright say it, that would scare you off along with his customers.

Throughout the week Honey was unusually silent as he was deep in thought about what to do, he spent many hours sitting, hugging usa-chan and thinking. You came to visit Honey every once and a while, but every time you left you felt like you did something wrong to make Honey act this unusual. You were also confused at this time and decided to talk to your cousin.

You walk to the host club to see Kyoya "Uhh hi Kyoya, is Takashi here?" You ask, closing the door behind you. "No, did you need something?" He questions, not looking up from his little black book.
"I was just hoping I could get some advice." You say sheepishly. "Well do you think I could be of assistance?" He asks, almost out I character. "Um well it's about Honey, he's acting strange and I think I might have done something wrong, has he said anything?" You ask timidly. "He seems as though he has been in deep thought lately, I highly doubt that you've angered him, why not jut talk to him?" He replies. "Well ya see, I'm nervous to talk to him about serious things, I wouldn't want to drive him away." You twiddle your thumbs. "I'm sure if you talk to him and make him aware of your concerns, both of you will feel better." He advises. "Thanks Kyoya, if you see him make sure to let me know, he hasn't been answering my texts." "No problem." "Thanks Kyoya." You left the old music room and walked briskly down the hall to your next class since lunch had just ended.