Chapter 1

Waking up everyday, doing my routine and other activities is the cycle of my life. I live at a 10 floor building that's made of glass and metal. My best friend Jungkook lives with me here too, he wanted to. I call him Kookie, asshole, and Jungkook. He calls me bitch, and Y/n.

My life at school is great, as a normal person, it's normal to have people that hates me, likes me, loves me and so on. I'm always with Kookie, I don't bother to have any other close friends because I have trust issues. My life was normal until he came. He came into my life, no more school but homeschool.

Kookie confessed to me when I told him that I started to have feelings with my teacher, I don't really hang out with him anymore because I stalk Jimin. Creepy right? Hehe. I can't help it. But hey! I stopped stalking him cuz I wanted to hang out with Kookie again. Selfish right? Tsk.

Your POV

"Hey, are you okay?" Jimin asked me worriedly in the middle of our discussion about Algebra.

"Yes, I'm okay" I don't know why I feel so sleepy, my head hurts. Jimin suddenly touches my forehead and he's eyes widen.

"Omo! You have a fever Y/n! I'm calling Jin" he said while dialing Jin's number. Seconds later, the door opened wide and Jin entered breathless. Gosh, he's overreacting again by this simple common thing.

"Baby Y/n! Are you okay?! I told you not to play in the rain right!?! Where's Jungkook!? He's responsible for this! Whe-" he did not finish his sentence when I cut in

"Yah! Calm down alright? Kookie's in his room. It's not his fault, he already warned me not to join him but I threatened him to let me play in the rain" I said calmly while Jin told Jimin to go out for awhile.

He bid me goodbye after finishing his business with me, going out of my room Jimin entered. He approached me and sat down beside me on my bed.

"Jin told me to take care of you while I'm still on duty, so what do you wanna do? You could sleep if you want, I'll be watching" I got creeped out by the last word he said.

"Watching?"

"Yea, watching you. I'll be taking care of you, right?" He suddenly laughed
"Sorry if I creeped you out, what I meant by watching is watching over you"

"A-ahhh, okiee. I'll be sleeping" by the time I closed my eyes, I already went to dreamland

Jimin's POV

By the time she closed her eyes, she's already fast asleep. I looked at her beautiful face, admiring it. I haven't told her my feelings, I wish we're mutual. When I was a kid, her parents likes me so much that they even gave me a ring that means I kept a promise that I'll love Y/n for eternity and I'll marry her, take good care of her and protect her from dangers. Yes, I already knew her since we were kids, I don't think she remembers me though.

I was interrupted by the door opening revealing her BFF, Jungkook. I sh-ed him when he was about to talk, showing Y/n's asleep.

*Edited*