His Camelia-Now COMPLETED...

Start from the beginning

Years ago, after meeting her for the first time, he looked up her name and learned it signified many things.  To be named after a flower, her name was popular in culture. The buds were an iconic symbol for the Chanel fashion couture line knowing that from the girlfriends he's had in the past and their love for Chanel. It was popular knowledge that their neighboring city, Sacramento, California's state flower was nicknamed the Camellia city.

The flower had several varieties of colors ranging from white, red, pink and the rarest was yellow found only in China. It was a unique and rarely heard of, having links to the moon, water, wealth and perfection and it suited her perfectly.  Although it was spelled a little differently it went well with her diversity–a one of a kind. 

Placing the picture on his dash board, Stefan pressed the automatic button that brought his window down, slipped off his sunglasses and grabbed his Nikon camera to snap his own pictures for observation. He adjusted the baseball cap over his head and sat up straighter when he noticed the time on his watch.

It was time for her to make her grand appearance.

He had full details about her schedule, every day routine, places she liked to visit, thanks to the information her father provided. Although he knew about her she did not know anything about him or about the threat against her family. Yet.

Her father described her as being reserved, but kind. She was a honors student majoring in fashion design. Arabic, French and Italian were the languages she studied and was the most fluent in.

To study abroad was not something was interested in. No matter how much her parents suggested she attend a more prestigious college she preferred a local school to be close to her family.

He also learned, which wasn't surprising, is she was stubborn, closed off and more of a observer than a talker. She was engrossed in reading than socializing with friends. Standing in the shadows is what she preferred over the spot light.

"Some things never change. Camelia..." Stefan murmured to himself.

He loved her name. It was sweet like honey and rolled off his tongue smoothly.

Speak of the flower and she shall appear...not a moment later she emerges. 

Stefan quickly adjusted the lens of his camera and snapped a picture as she walked off campus with a backpack on her back, purse slung across her body and her iPhone clasped in her hands.  She was completely engrossed with whatever she was looking at on her phone.  Every few seconds she looked up quickly to make sure she was not bumping into anybody and back down. 

A gust of wind passes through forcing her hair to shift, shading her view and his.

Stefan could not make out her features clearly with her head lowered.  Of the few shots he took were of her head and body but never her face.  Her hair was thicker than he remembers, shinning brightly in the sun giving off subtle, natural reddish hue against the dark tresses. 

In the pictures her hair looked dark, close to black like her father's but under the bright rays of the sun it transformed.  It was long and wavy, thick and lustrous, parted down the middle and cascading down her waist. 

Suddenly she placed her phone in her bag and approached the waiting chauffeur.  When she looked up, Stefan choked on his breath and almost dropped his camera on his lap.  His mouth went slack and the little hairs on his neck stood on end.  A electric current ran through his body as if he were stuck by lighting–as though he awakened for the first time after a deep, long hibernating slumber.

"Wow..."  He said once he regained the use of his mouth.  She was beyond beautiful.  The pictures did her no justice.

Beautiful was too little of a word, too plain to describe her.  She was simply gorgeous, sexy, exotic, and undeniably attractive. Even with barely a trace of make-up on her face it was obvious she was a natural beauty.

She was wearing tight black leather pants, matching black blouse and a red blazer. She looked a little taller then average height about 5"7. He could well imagine her eye level reached his chest. She had great legs, they weren't too skinny but slender, full and well toned. He wondered if she worked out, her physique was perfectly perpendicular with her assets. She had a generous chest that was probably encased in one of those angelic bras by Victoria's Secret.

He takes off his hat and runs a hand through his hair when his body seemed to overheat.

Damn, he thought. 

She changed a lot. 

More than he could ever imagine. 

She smiles brightly and waves when she spots her driver who holds the door open for her. Stefan quickly throws his cap to the side and snaps another picture, zooming in closer to her face and captures the smile.

Shrugging her backpack off her shoulders, the driver takes it from her hands. She ruffles her hair a little and smoothes her long red blazer against her body before bending down into the backseat.

Stefan takes another picture. Only when the door closes does he set his camera down on his lap. He doesn't notice the goofy smile on his face nor does he notice the light fluttering in his chest.

Stefan was sure of one thing.  He's going to enjoy watching over...

His Camelia...
______________________________________________________________

Thanks for everything as always!  I hope you will enjoy it as much as I loved writing it.

Go ahead and try out my other completed works:
His Yasmina
His Duchess
His Hope

You can now find me on INSTAGRAM for Updates, news, content, chapter sneak peeks, and more: @shaerzam

-Shaz