Chapter 47-Pure Bliss [E]

The hot breeze passed by her as she and Julien strolled along the beach, hand in hand. Wearing a white sun hat and orange lightweight-knee high cotton dress, Annie smiled up at her husband. It was difficult to comprehend the reality of it all. She was in love, married and on her honeymoon.

It was an amazing feeling to feel happy–It was lightweight, leaving a fuzzy warm sensation on the inside and it radiated off like waves of sunshine, much like the waves that were rolling onto the seashore.

"Happy, love?" Julien asked, breaking the long stretch of silence and squeezing her to his side. A small smile hovered along his lips.

"More than I could put into words..." Annie replied with a sigh, wrapping both arms around his waist as they continued to walk along the sanded beach. It shocked Annie sometimes how he could sense the things she was thinking or her emotions even.

"Very good." They stopped and stared at the sun making its descent. "It was a long flight, would you like to retire early?" The question was voiced out loud but it also had a deeper meaning which was evident by the desire reflecting in his deep grey eyes.

They had yet to consummate the marriage. Right after the wedding they caught the last flight for the evening. Since they've arrived, instead of resting, they mutually agreed it was best to accustom to the time change and stayed up.  After a few hours of exploring the large resort, they eventually ended out on the beach—with the last and final act suspended above their heads in an answered communication. 

Julien never pushed her, never made her feel pressured in any way.  Always the understanding one and ever so patient, he left it for the right time. 

Now was the right time.  Annie could see it and feel it.  He yearned for her desperately as she did him.  It was time.

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea." Standing on her tip toes she kissed his lips with a smile. Julien lifted her up in his arms and ravished her lips with a hunger that made her toes curl.
******

Annie lifted her hair into a shower cap and stripped down entering the steaming shower.  Rubbing her shoulders while the hot water beat down against her skin the nerves started to increase.  Her breathing was coming out in short gasps. 

It was her first time, although she knew what to expect due to the various times she and Julien have been intimate, it was different this time.  They were going all the way as man and wife.  But it would be the first time he would see her fully naked, vulnerable and completely under his control.  It sent shivers of delight throughout her body despite her uneasiness and discomfort. 

Annie closed her eyes, thrusting her face toward the stream of water and let it pour down over her as she took calming breaths and accepted that she in fact was slightly scared and excited at the same time. 

Lathering her body and rinsing off, Annie dried herself and wrapped a towel around her torso.  Taking off the shower cap, she unpinned her hair and ran a brush through it. Thankfully she brought in her cosmetic bag in the bathroom with her, which held all her personal hygiene products.  Unzipping it she found her moisturizer and rose scented body lotion.  

After she finished she held out the hanger, holding the silky virginal night gown and matching robe.  It was made of the finest silk from France.  Slipping on the matching bikini string panties, Annie pulled the nightgown over her head and viewed herself in the mirror.  It hugged her figure provocatively, accentuating her narrow waist, flaring hips and generous breasts as they lay perfectly in the cup size.  The small single pink rose laid stitched between her breasts.  The straps of the gown was the same color of the pink rose.