36 | instagram - exposingmella

exposingmella

2,837 likes

2,837 likes.

exposingmella Okay so as we all know, Michael Clifford is in LA right now and has recently posted a picture on Instagram holding a puppy that has never been seen before – except from Stella's Instagram and snapchat story. And as a fellow stellator I know what her house looks like due to her vlogs that she does there. So from this we know that Michael is staying in the same house as her. More evidence is that Stella's instagram story was taken late at night and that pic was obviously not taken by her because the way she is sitting she couldn't have. So that means someone did.

How do you feel about this?
____

view comments

mellaschild all i can say to that is–woah

lukethefluke YASSS BITCHES MY OTP HAS SAILLLLEEDDD🤑🙌🏻

fmulukee y'all need to calum yo tits. it could be one of her friends that took the pic or he could have left🤷‍♀️

mukemycow NOOO WHAT ABOUT MUKE😢💔

stellhater i stg if she doesn't get out of the picture imma flip my SHIT

larzaylea ofc no one knows for sure but i think they are secretly dating...

username1 you want to know how i feel?? fucking revolted. michael can do so much better than that whore. she don't deserve him. she's a terrible person. she needs to leave his life and i'll be happy again.

stellexshipper but what aboUT STELLEX??😓

5soser I HOPE THIS IS TRUE OMGGG

stellator @username1 dafuq? what buffoonery are you ON?? she is not a terrible person. you don't know her, so you can't judge her. i've met her and she's an absolute doll. and honestly, mikey can't do much better than stella.

mikeymikemichael PREACH🙌🏻  @stellator

slaystella this is the BEST NEWS I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY YASSS❤️❤️

~~~~

a/n updating again today causE MICHAELS POST ON INSTAGRAM I AM LEGIT 
S C R E A M I N G   I CANT WAIT   O M G