Chapter 6

Cece

"Don't make me use this" Carlos said, holding up the sword.

"Why? Because you're gonna hurt me?" I asked.

"No, because you're more skilled than me in sword fighting and I'm probably gonna lose" He replied.

"No, you're defiantly gonna lose" I corrected.

We both got into a defensive position. I made a sword move, he flinched a little and almost dropped his sword. I rolled eyes. Then our swords clashed and the fight started.

I have to admit Carlos was good but not better than me. I may have taught him a few things about sword fighting but he will never be able to beat me. Carlos swung his sword. I tilted my sword a certain angle just as his clashed with mine and he ended up dropping it.

I smirked, "What are you gonna do now, Carlos?"

He picked the sword back up and just threw it at me. I dodged it and it stabbed into the wood. I gave him a look.

"No sword and no backup. It almost takes the fun out of beating you" I said.

"You know, maybe we can just forget about this" Carlos assured.

"I said almost as in you almost made it out of here alive" I said, kicking him in the gut. He groaned and held his self. "Cece, why? What did I ever do to you? I thought we were friends". "Oh, you don't remember? Six months ago, when you guys were going to Auradon after you gave me the bracelet, remember what you said?...(Carlos stared at me, confused) Okay, here's a hint, "As soon as we grab the wand and break the barrier, I'm coming back for you"

Carlos's eyes widened, "Cece, I'm so sor-"

"No, sorries. It's too late for sorries. I hate you Carlos De Vill and I always will" I said before raising my sword up. A loud growl was heard. I spun around and saw the talking dog on the ledge. My eyes widened as he jumped down on me. "Get off me!" I shouted. Carlos tripped me. I fell against the barrels.

"Good job, Dude!" Carlos congratulated. They both ran up the ledge, where everyone else was fighting.

I grabbed my sword, got up and started running after them, right past Uma and Harry. Carlos kicked one of our crew members off the ship. He turned and came face to face with me. "Hiya!" I said, we started fighting again. I got back to back with Uma, who was fighting with Mal. I did a spinning move and Carlos blocked it. I laughed.

Evie threw a purple smoke bomb down, blinding us. I covered my eyes. I heard them running down the tunnel. Gil grabbed my hand and helped me up. The smoke cleared and all of them were gone. Mal was standing at the entrance of the tunnel. She kicked the bridge off.

(Uma)
(Uuuuuuma, Ceeeeece)
What's our name?
What's our name?
What's our name?!

(Cece)
Say it noooooooow!

Mal stared at us. "Mal!" Ben yelled. She spun around and walked off. I went the other way off the ship and towards the old garage but by the time I got there, they were driving off. Dang it! I was about to walk off until I noticed something on the ground. It was a spell book.

Mal's spell book. I picked it up and opened it. Looks like I'm getting to Auradon a different way.