Chapter 3

Cece--At Ursula's Fish and Chips--

It was now eight o clock. Mal still wasn't here so I was helping Uma serve everyone. Uma shoved the pirate lady her food.

"Hey! I wanted the fried clams!" The woman complained.

"And I wanted a sea pony!" Uma snapped.

"Life ain't fair!" I shouted as well.

I threw one of the pirate men his food and happened to look up. Mal was standing in the doorway. I smirked.

"I'm back" Mal said in a sing songy voice.

"Loser, party of one. Right this way" Uma said, pointing at the table.

Mal came over and I kicked the chair towards her. She stopped it, spun it backwards and sat down. We stared at her for a second.

"Place still stinks" She spat.

"Oh I'm sorry. We're short of butlers, Princess" Uma spat back.

"Where is he?" Mal said cutting to the chase.

I smirked and fixed my jacket, "You know I've dreamed of this moment? You needing something from us, and we watch you squirm like a worm on a hook"

"I'm so flattered that you dream of me. I haven't given you a thought since I left" Mal replied.

I slammed my hand on the table, "Obviously" Uma placed her arm on my shoulder, indicating I should calm down.

"You have your perfect little life, don't you?" Uma said. "Doesn't she have the perfect little life?" Everyone laughed.

"We're twenty years in a garbage truck" I said.

"Listen, if you two have some kind of score to settle with me, game on. I see no need to bring Ben into this" Mal said.

I laughed, making my way towards her. "It may seem a little uneccessary but oh, it is so much fun. Here's the deal"

"Just like your father always a catch" Mal said.

I sat down, placed my hand up on the table. "If you win, Ben's free to go. Hmm?"

She placed her hand on the table, I looked taken back. "Don't you wanna know what we get if I win?"

"Still dreaming" She replied, as we locked hands.

"That's funny, last time I checked your mother thought she had things all sewn up too, huh. How that work out for her again?" I asked.

Mal gave me a look, "On three"

"One," I started.

"Two," She continued,

"Three!" We finished, the match began.

I decided to tease her, "You know, that whole princess act, oh, I never bought it for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain but you're still a villain"

Mal replied with, "And you can stick giant boots on but you're still shortie"

I gripped her hand. Mal got a little cocky and flashed her green eyes at me. She was about to slam my hand down. I chuckled a little, just like I wanted.

"If I win, you bring me the wand" I said. She lost focus and I took the opportunity to slam her hand down. "Victory!" I shouted, laughing along with Uma and everyone else. "Better pay up Malsy, oh and make sure you bring Carlos as well. I want my old friend to pay me a visit"

"What does Carlos have to do with this?" Mal asked.

"That's not the hot issue right now. If you want beasty boy back, bring us Fairy Godmother's magic wand"  Uma said.

"To our ship. Tomorrow, 12:00 noon. Sharp" I said. We started walking away but I stopped and turned back towards her. "Oh and if you blab,--my eyes glowed black-- habbla del Johan carana (you can kiss your baby goodbye). Now shoo shoo" She glared at me and stormed out. I chuckled. It's feel good to manipulate people.

"You think she'll actually do it?" Uma asked.

"Oh, please. I've been watching Mal for the past six months. I noticed how she is when it comes to Ben, so trust me she'll grab the wand" I said.

"I really hope I don't have to feed Ben to the fishes. That would be too much blood and that's makes me nauseous" Uma said. I laughed.

"UMA! Get back to work! These people aren't gonna serve themselves!" Ursula yelled from the back. Uma rolled her eyes as I did too. We both went back to working.