Chapter 2

Christmas Eve

So Chris and I have been hanging out a lot! We went to the movies, out to eat, the mall, and the fair! Chris is soo sweet and he’s such a gentlemen. I’m not gonna lie Chris and I have had sex already, Im supposed to be celibate buuuttttt, that’s dead! I learned a lot about him though, his mother passed while he was 17, so he’s basically been own his since then.

Today Chris invited me to eat at his crib tonight!

Diooorrr!!! What should I wear today? I screamed from my closet!

See Dior is a freelance model, and shes really into fashion, so whenever I prepare for something special she always helps me.

D: Girrrl Where are you going??

Me: I’m going to Chris’ for Dinnaa!

Dior picked out a loose Cheetah print Jacket a black tank, green pants and some black heels.

D: What time you leaving?

Me: prolly like 6! I think Imma have Leyah beat my face!

D: Yasss Bitch! Let me lay your hair!

Me: Duh!! Well let me hop in the shower!

3 Hours Later!

*

*

*

*

After I got my face beat, hair layed, and put on my clothes. I took a picture in the mirror and put it on Instagram.

“Date night In” I captioned!

Bye yall Thanks! I said as I headed out the door.

D: Have fun!

L: Don’t do nothing I wouldn’t.

Me: GOODBYE Yall.

I got in my car, and headed to Chris’ house!

While I was in the car, Shawn my play brother called me.

S: Hello, Where you going?

Me: Dinner

S: With?

Me: A friend BYE!

Shawn and I had been friends since high school, he sometimes protective like a real brother, which is kinda cute SOMETIMES! Sometimes its annoying!

By the time I got to the door, Chris had already opened it!

Wassup Beautiful!

Heyy Chris, I said as I hugged him.

It smells good in here!

Well you know how I do. He said in a cocky way.

So what’s for dinner? I said as I set on the couch.

Umm, baked chicken, green beans, brown rice, and cake from piece of Cake.

Ohh, that’s my favorite! I said.

C: That’s Everyone’s favorite!

After dinner Chris and I talked while we ate our cake. It was off the chain.

I was pleasantly surprised, Chris could really cook!

But honestly I wanted more. OF HIM.

So Chris What you doing for the rest of the night? I said as I started kissing all over his face.

You! He said as he pulled my body towards him. He slipped my clothes off and his tongue immediately went to work on my pussy.

So you know what happened after that. We fucked and I ended up falling asleep.

When I woke up, I was in what I guess was his bedroom. It was very big and spacious. I turned and I didn’t see Chris, I assumed he was down stairs. I went in his bathroom and found a new tooth I brushed my teeth and washed my face, and did my hygiene thing. When I was finished in the bathroom, I went in Chris’ room and put on one of his t-shirts and sweats. As I was putting on my clothes Chris’ popped up out of no where.

Well Goodmorning! He said as he kissed my neck.

Good Morning I said before a giggle.

You want to come to my Christmas breakfast at my house with my girls?

Sure, What time you want to leave?

Umm, lets leave at 8:45.

Damn 40 minutes, Well let me shower and get dressed! After about 30 minutes he came out looking good as shit! He had on a simple fit but it was cute.