"Mate stuff." He whispers sitting in my lap after I sat down, completely oblivious to his brother's twitching eye at the act.

"You wouldn't understand." I say innocently, Julian gives me his warning glare but I didn't care cause it was totally worth it to see the fumes rise from Oliver's head.

"So Julian, why are you here?" He asks trying to ignore my comment.

"It was Aiden's idea actually." He replies timidly making the man's eyes widen. He clearly didn't feel comfortable talking about what was happening so I rubbed his back soothingly as I pick up the conversation.

"Julian and Alex's bond is on the verge of disappearing, his wolf is unresponsive." I say pressing kisses to Julian's neck each time his tensed up while I talked.

"Jesus Julie, how long has this been going on for?" He asks with evident concern for his brother.

"A month." He whispers, drawing himself closer to me.

"So it was you." Oliver growls transferring his attention to me. "He goes missing because of 'mate stuff' and his wolf disappears the same time, what the hell did you do!"

"Aiden didn't do anything wrong!" Julian defends but I stop him before he continues.

"Yes I did." I say making him turn to me with confused eyes. "I left you and that was beyond wrong. I can never apologize enough for doing that, you know why I had to and I know I truly had to leave. We both messed up." He stares with me with wide eyes as I look back at Oliver. "Your brother needs help, help I can't give. We've tried what we know and it's not working, Julian said you had some witches here and I'm hoping they can help."

"Yeah, n-no of course. I'll go call Katerina right now." He says before rushing out the door.

"See, he's not bad at all." Julian says as we watch the guy scamper off.

"He's only like this because it's you." I say making his eyebrows knit together. "He has a serious brother complex that I'm not a fan of."

"I don't know what that means and I don't care, he's my brother and I trust him." Julian says turning so he can straddle me.

"Yeah well I don't." I say as I look around the small, makeshift house. "Something's off about him."

"Let's just drop it." He says with a frustrated sigh. "Don't you love being back, the smell of the woods."

"All I smell are rogues, so I don't know what you're talking about." I say with a chuckle when he hits my chest angrily. "It's the truth!"

"You're the worst." He mumbles trying to get off of me but I pull him back before he can, grabbing onto his ass to keep him in place. I knew now wasn't the time nor place and I wasn't going to do anything, I just liked to see his face turn red whenever I touched him here and how he'd whimper when I'd squeeze him.

"I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you and you know it." I say smiling as he pushes my chin up before trailing my lips with his finger.

"It's the other way around." He says with a smirk as his fingers continue to brush my lips gently. "I bet I'm in your dreams."

"Hell yeah, you want to make those dreams into a reality?" I growl squeezing his ass as I grind myself into him making him smile as a mischievous laugh bubbles up from his throat.

"I don't see why not." He whispers as he continues to trail my lips while pushing himself down onto my hardening member. "Do you want a kiss?" He asks seductively as he lowers his lips to mine. I hum, nodding slightly as my eyes stay trained to his as perfect little lips. I give into my desire and start kneading his ass, low whimpers escape his lips causing his warm breath to brush my lips as if his lips hovering over my own wasn't torture enough. He tilts his head to the side to kiss me but doesn't as a sly smile stretches across his lips, he continues to tease me not letting our lips connect as I grind myself into him.