008: Sleepovers With A Case Of Munchies

Start from the beginning

"Mine!" She yelled but Rose held the other half of the bag. I didn't see this ending in a very clean way. The bag ripped right down the middle and cheese balls exploded all over the living room. We all burst out laughing at our cheese wonderland we had created.

"Believe it or not, that's not the first time we've fought over balls." Rose laughed. Lizzie snorted.

"And it probably wont be the last." Lizzie added with a shrug. Rose loved playing the dating game at camp. She was beautiful and it was noticeable how every head turned when she walked into a room with her naturally curly hair and the dimples on her cheeks. She was eccentric, had a darker aesthetic.

"You guys are cleaning that up," I chuckled sitting down on the only empty spot left. Rose shot me a smile as she leaned over, stuck her tongue out and ate a cheese ball.

Lizzie made vomit sounds and  watched with wide eyes. When all the cheese balls were eaten she sat back down on the couch with a hand over her stomach.

"Let's play a game," Rose said once the credits rolled in.

"It better not be spin the bottle, I'm not kissing any of you." I joked.

"No, let's play truth or dare." She nodded, Lizzie agreed to the game. I've played this game before with my old friends. I'll never forget when I had to confess my biggest crush on Liam. I should have known that my friends would make me do something embarrassing when I chose dare after confessing that secret. When I chose dare my next turn, Rachel dared me to post my crush on Facebook. Just his name as my most recent status.

I deleted my Facebook after numerous comments on why I posted the head cheerleaders boyfriends name as my status. He thought it was funny at least.

They glanced at me expectantly. "Fine" I groaned, "But we're playing it in my room so my aunt doesn't eavesdrop." The last thing I wanted was for them to ask something embarrassing and Aunt Cherry walk-in at the exact same time. I led them up the stairs to my blue bedroom.

"Nice room, you have a balcony?" Rose giggled looking out at the neighbor's house. My nerves crept up at the fact they could see Austin and recognize him. I quickly shut the curtain blocking the view.

"The sun gets really bright in the morning." I made a fast excuse. The girls seemed to buy it with a simple nod. My hair was still drenched leaving an uncomfortable wet mark all down my back.

"Rose is first!" Lizzie screeched. Rose rolled her eyes playfully but sat criss cross on the bed anyway.

"Truth or Dare?" Lizzie asked.

"I'll start off with truth." Rose said earning herself a round of vulgar names from Liz.

"If you had to sleep with one teacher in our school, who would you pick?" Lizzie chuckled. I held a hand over my mouth waiting for her response. The teachers at the school were mostly old and missing hair.

"Easy, Mr. Thomas." She announced like it was obvious. They laughed glancing at me when they noticed my quietness.

"Oh Violet doesn't know who that is. Hes a substitute, not super hot but hes too cute to be a teacher." Lizzie explained.

"Violet, truth or dare?" Rose asked eyeing me down. There was a lot we hadn't caught up with yet. Including my parents. I prayed no one asked why I didn't live with my parents. Hopefully it was such an awkward subject they didn't want to ask.

"Dare" I said. If I can avoid any kind of truth that would be ideal.

"I dare you to crack an egg on your forehead." She tumbled over laughing.