Chapter 9

so i pretty much got bored uring school and wrote ch 7,8,9, and partially chapter 10. yeah its intense. enjoy xx and the picture Harry sees is in the side! xx- hallie

Niall POV:

Everything happened a couple days ago but Taylor can get discharged. I got into the car with Harry and Hallie and sat there listening to them yelling at each other. They've been yelling since last night. I tried to listen to the fight but I only head snipits.

"STOP TALKING TO HER!"

"WHY?!"

"IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WILL!"

"I DO! LOVE YOU BUT SHES MY FRIEND!"

"SHES TRYING TO DATE YOU!"

I stopped listening and looked out the window, seeing the hospital come into view. I ran out and smiled. My girlfriend gets to come home! Oh that felt good to say, my girlfriend. I ran up to her room and she was sitting there in jeans and a tshirt getting her shoes on. I grabbed her sweater and helped her up and into the wheelchair. I wheeled her outside to Hallies car, they were still bickering until they saw Taylor waving and shut up. I brough the chair back to the hospital and ran to the car. I got in and entertwined my fingers with Taylors.

"Im hungry.." Taylor said smiling.

"Nandos?!" I said smiling big.

Harry POV:

After we get nandos we pull into the driveway and Hallie huffs out and slams the door. When she slams the door the glove compartment opens and I see a photo album in there. Niall and Taylor walk out and Im left in the car with the photo album.

I flipped through the album and saw pictures of me and her growing up, us dating, and Brooklyn. My eyes stopped on the picture of Hallie and I kissing. This was the night before I left for x-factor. She was pregnant in the picture. She was pregnant and I didn't know it, Im so stupid..

Hallie POV:

Harry was a stupid egotistical brute. I sat there crying and laid down on my bed. I heard a soft knock on the door and wiped my cheeks dry. I walked up and opened the door. I was surprised when a pair of soft lips met mine. I realized it was Harry. I couldn't stay mad at him. He took out his iPhone and took a picture of us kissing. I looked at him confused and he showed me the picture of us kissing three years ago.

"We needed an updated picture of us." He said smiling. I laughed and hung the old picture up in my mirror. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt shivers up my spine and smiled.

I walked over to the door and closed it and locked it shut. Harry smirked and knew what I meant. I turned off the lights and got dragged down to the bed by Harry.

"I love you." I breathed out.

"I love you too." He said between kisses. My life felt complete.

Taylor POV:

I heard Hallies phone ding and went to check it. It was from twitter. Harry posted a picture of them kissing. Hallie already had 200 mentions. One of them was from Caroline Flack. Harry dated her for about a couple of months but broke it off so why was Caroline tweeting Hallie?

"Niall, are Harry and Caroline still dating or something?" I said to Niall who was on the couch eating.

"No, why?" He said, his mouth full of food.

"She just tweeted Hallie.." I said wearily.

"She what?!" Niall said jumping off the couch towards me.

I read the tweet..it said -

@carolineflack to @Hallie&Brook♥

"You're a filthy fucking skank. STAY OFF MY MAN! or im coming for you."

I froze, Hallie could get hurt. I dropped her phone and ran towards Niall who was pulling me into his embrace. I was thankful for him but I was honestly scared for Hallie, she got herself into deep shit..

yeeeah haha xx - hallie