PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

I'm from the family of yakuzas.

My father is one of the great assassins in the whole world.

My mother once to be a candidate to rule the Kamenashi Family.

The Kamenashi Family is one of the greatest families of yakuzas in the whole world.

What is a yakuza?

Yakuza are members of transitional crime syndicates in Japan. Yakuza is the world's largest criminal organization.

Yes, we are criminals. I'm a criminal. But not just a simple criminal, for me we're specials. We can do legal and illegal things. Satsu can't handle us because they don't have evidences. Satsu is a policeman.

Well, I don't want to follow m father's footsteps nor my mother. I just want to be me. I don't deny that I'm from a yakuza-assassin family. I'm proud that I'm one of them, because my family is the best. I just love them.

I've killed a lot of people. I think I'm already an assassin on my own because I killed one of the yakuza boss who tried to kill me. Not just the yakuza boss. I killed a lot of bad people. I went to a war also.

I still have friends. They're both assassins. Well, Tomoyuki is also once a member of a yakuza clan.

I don't want to kill people anymore.. but I just can't help it. I love it when I kill bad people. I know, I have a lot of sins, but I don't kill people easily. I'm not that kind of person.

Anyway, stop with that yakuza-assassin thing.

Just hear my story, btches.

THANK YOU FOR WAITING :)

XXX

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
© iammejlyn 2014