[02] Makeover, rules and four boys

REWRITTEN 2015

Samantha's Pov

Today, I'm having a makeover. Maya's friend stylist will try to look me as a boy and she'll be also giving me some rules about how to act and other things.

"Hi, I'm Lou Teasdale." She smiles.

"I'm Samantha." I said, smiling.

"Are you ready?" The stylist, Lou asks.

"No." I said, he smiles.

"Great! First of all, let's go with your long hair." She said, looking at me at the mirror.

"I'll be cutting your hair short, is that okay?" She asks.

My eyes widened.

"Wait, do you mean as a pixie haircut?" I ask.

"Nope, I'm just cutting it shorter cause your hair's very long love." I sighed in relief, nodding my head at her.

After hours of the make over, it was finally done.

"Are you excited?" Lou asks, excitedly.

"Yes." I smile.

"Here you go, tada!" Lou said, taking off the blindfold and I looked myself at the mirror.

I'm wearing a wig, so my hair is in a pixie haircut. I'm also wearing a black shirt, black skinny jeans and black vans; Lou gave me this to wear it.

"Woah, I looked like a guy." I giggled, she smiled.

"Thank you, Lou." I said, hugging her. She hugged me back.

"Here are some guy clothes for you'll be using." She handed me some paper bags of clothes.

"Okay." I smiled, she nods her head.

"But, before that Maya told me to help you to act as a boy and gives you some rules," She said, I nod my head in response.

"Okay, let's first start about the rules," She said.

"The first rule is-"

"Lou!" Four boys exclaimed, I turn around and my eyes widened.

"Oh, hi boys!" Lou smiled, giving each of them a hug.

"So, who's the dude?" Niall, as in Niall Horan of One Direction, asked.

I was still in shock.

"She's Samantha," Lou said, the four boys furrowed their eyebrows.

"Wait, will you explain this to us?" Liam asked Lou. Lou nodded her head.

She explained what this is all about.

After explaining, they nodded their head at her.

"So, you're a girl who's disguising as a guy for a job as a personal assistant of 5sos?" Louis asked, I nodded my head

God, he's just so gorgeous.

"Well, that's hot." Harry smiles, cheekily.

"And, Maya approved this?" Niall asked, I nodded again.

"I hope you'll survive living with the emos." Niall laughed.

Ugh, he's laugh is beautiful.

"They're emos but they're really hot." Harry chuckled, I giggled in response.

"Why are you boys here, anyway?" Lou asked.

"Just visiting you." Louis smiled, Lou aww'ed.

"Can we do anything to help?" Liam asked, Lou pressed her lips into a line, thinking.

"Well, yes. Just help me with some rules and how she'll act as a guy," Lou said, the boys nodded.

"Here's your first rule, Samantha." Niall said, smiling. "But before that, do you know our names?" He asked, I nodded.

"Oh, okay then," He said. "Here's your first rule." He cleared his throat.

"First rule, don't have sex because you will die." He smirked then laughed hysterically.

"Niall!" Liam scolded.

"What? It's true!" He protested.

"Oh, god." Liam shook his head at him.

"Rule number two is, don't stare at them." Louis smirked.

"Those boys are sometimes pantless, sometimes shirtless." Harry added.

"Rule number three, always hide your girl things in a safe place," Liam said.

"Rule number four, always act like a guy, don't be girly," Harry said.

After the One Direction said some rules, we finally reach the last rule.

"Okay, last rule!" Liam said.

"Drum roll, please," Louis ordered, Niall and Harry does a drum roll.

"Don't," Liam said.

"You," Harry said.

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me, don't cha!" Niall sang, laughing.

All of us laughed.

"Okay, anyway.." Liam trailed off.

"Don't you fall for them because you'll get hurt in the end." Louis said, patting my back.

I nodded my head in response, smiling at them.

"Thank you for the rules." I smile, they nodded their head.

"Lou, is it time for helping her to act and sound like a guy?" Niall asked, Lou nodded.

"Yes," Lou said.

-

After two hours of One Direction helping me to act and talk like a guy, we all sat on the couch.

"Samantha, have you ever thought your guy name should be?" Liam asked, I pressed my lips into a thin line.

"I think I'll go for the name Sam Stewart," I said.

"Okay, then," Harry said.

"Can you say, "Hi, I'm Sam." in a guy voice?" Louis asked, I nodded.

"Hi, I'm Sam," I said, lowering my voice.

The boys clapped their hands and also Lou and Maya.

"Hey, Maya!" The boys greeted, Maya smiled at them.

"Hi." I smiled, she smiled back.

"Well, well, well, you look good." Maya smiled being impressed.

"Thank you," I said.

-

REWRITTEN 2015

[ Maya Lewis as Jennifer Lopez ]