[08] Ex lovers

REWRITTEN 2015

Calum's Pov

I opened my eyes and see Chloe beside me, sleeping. I smiled at her.

"Chloe, wake up." I whispered, she opened her eyes and let out a yawn.

"Morning." I smiled, she smiled back.

"Morning, Cal." She said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I looked at my phone and it's already 11:13 in the morning.

Well, this is weird. Sam didn't woke us up. I looked around the room, Ashton wasn't here also.

Chloe and I got up from the bed and walked straight to the dining room, I smell hot chocolate.

I wrapped my arm around Chloe's waist.

Once, we made our way in the dining room. The boys are all there except for Sam and there's an unfamiliar girl.

"Oh, there they are!" Luke said.

"Morning, Chloe and Cal," Michael greeted, we greeted back.

"Morning, Ash," I said.

"Good morning, Calum and Chloe." He smiled, the two of us nodded taking a seat.

The girl isn't facing us so I can't see her face.

"Where's Sam?" I asked.

"He have a day off for today," Luke said.

"Anyway, Chloe and Calum. I want you to meet someone." Ashton smiled, the girl turned around and smiled at us.

My eyes widened in shock.

It's Samantha Stewart.

She's wearing my shirt, the shirt that she always borrowed from me when we were still together. In our seventh month anniversary, I gave her that shirt as a gift.

It's a Kurt Cobain shirt.

"Hi, I'm Samantha." She smiled.

"Hi, I'm Chloe and this is Calum." Chloe introduced, smiling.

"I know." She giggled.

Oh, god. I love her giggle.

Wait, what the hell am i saying?

"What do you mean?" Chloe asked.

"Ashton mentioned you two." She smiled, reassuringly.

"Oh." Chloe giggled, she just smiled.

"Babe, you okay?" Chloe asked, I nodded my head.

"How'd you two met?" I asked in curiosity.

"My brother planned a blind date for the two of us and yeah, we're dating," She said.

"So, you two aren't official, yet?" I asked, again. Ashton and Samantha nodded.

"Oh, c-cool." I chuckled, nervously.

"How about you and Chloe? How'd you two met?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at us.

"Um, we met at a park few months ago. Long story short, we just fall for each other," I said, she nodded her head.

"That's cute, you two are cute." She smiled, Chloe aww'ed.

"Aw, thank you." Chloe respond, smiling. She nodded her head, smiling back.

-

Samantha's Pov

Calum, Chloe, Ashton and I sat on the couch while Luke and Michael are sleeping in their room.