Wait...what??

KENZIES POV

    It's then next morning and I still feel bad for doing that to Colby but i don't know. I guess i'm just not ready yet after my past events. Today my brother is coming over and i'm pretty excited. He said he's staying the night because he's been on a business trip and wants to catch up and talk even though he was only gone for 2 weeks it felt like forever. He's like my best friend(HOLY WOW THIS IS SO CHEESY).

He's coming over at 12 so we can go out to lunch and he said i can bring colby so he can get to know him. I texted colby this morning and he said he could come and he'd be over at 1pm because him and sam are making a video. Today is Tuesday and i think they upload on Wednesdays.

I got up and showered and all that jazz after i got dressed and dried my hair, i did my make up. By then it was 11:45. I took a few selfies because my makeup actually looked super good.
----------------------------------------------------
kkitskenz

liked by heyitszach and 1,637 morekkitskenz  ☀️☀️☀️view all comments heyitszach  you better not be sad like that when i see you! hah see you soon!colbybrock  😍 devyn  holy wow😍----------------------------------------------------*beep beep beep* ...

kkitskenz ☀️☀️☀️
view all comments
heyitszach you better not be sad like that when i see you! hah see you soon!
colbybrock 😍
devyn holy wow😍
----------------------------------------------------
*beep beep beep* the security alarm went off. They goes off whenever someone opens a door in the house. Zach is here!!
I ran down the stairs and hugged my brother so tight.
He took his things to the guest room and got settled in. We talked for a while. By the time we finished getting caught up it was 12:53.
"Perfect timing! We gotta go get Colby and go out to eat!" I said.
"Yes! AND you are eating okay?" Zach said.
"But really, i'm not hungry." I said back.
"Yes well i looks like you lost weight since i've last seen you, please at least just eat half a burger or something..!" He asked.
"Finneeeee." I said over exaggerating and stomping out of the living room the the front door.
"Thank youuuuuu!!!" Zach yelled.
I grabbed my car keys and tied on my black vans. I'm wearing a grayish shirt with high waisted ripped shorts. Ya girl loves her some high waisted shorts hahah. The shirt is tucked in and i'm wearing a black thick choker and my hair in a messy pony tail. my hair always looks so short in in pony tails.
We hopped in my convertible with the top down and jammed out to some music on the way there after we picked Colby up.
When we got to a little bar and grill restaurant my brother started talking.
"So, you're dating my little sister."
"Yes sir i am. I'm very lucky." Colby answered. Smiling at me. He's sitting next to me and my brother is sitting across from us in a booth.
"Good answer." Zach said.
We had already ordered our food and drinks so our food just came out but our drinks have been here. I got water and a burger and fries. Colby got coke, and a burger and fries. Zach got Dr.Pepper and a burger and fries as well.
After a few more questions that consisted of "how long have you known her" and all that i was so full i could explode. I pushed my plate back and patted my stomach.
"I am so full." I said.
"Kenzie, you've barley taken two bites and like 3 fries." Zach said.
"I just don't feel that well, that's all." I said lying playing with my bracelets.
"No, you're lying." Zach said.
"How do you know..?" I asked.
"You play with your bracelets whenever you lie." Zach said folding his arms.
"Well i'll eat it for lunch tomorrow. I'll be back, i'm going to the restroom." I said getting up.

COLBYS POV
Kenz didn't eat again.
"Is Kenzie okay?" I asked her brother.
"I don't know. I know her past is still bugging her but i didn't think it was this much." He answered.
"What happened?" I asked taking a sip of my Coke.
"Well, you can't tell her i told you but, well you seem trust worthy enough and like you won't break her heart after i tell you." He said deciding wether or not to tell me something.
"I'd never leave Kenz for anything." I said.
"Okay well....2 years ago her bestest friend drown while they were on a boat together and she blames herself even though it was a storm that capsized the boat..she blames herself for living though that..." He said before going on.
"Oh my god...that terrible..and i'd absolutely never leave her for something like that." I said.
"Yes well...this might. I swear if you do I'm going to kill you." Zach said.
"I promise i won't." I said.
"Well you see a year after that she..she was involved in a relationship with a guy..a guy i didn't like. At. All." He said pausing. I just looked at him waiting.
"In that relationship...he, he beat her. He slapped, Kicked, Cut, everything you could imagine, he did it. The worst thing that he did..is..well..he raped her." Zach looked me dead in the eyes with sadness.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WAIT WHATTTTTTT HAHA SEE WHAT I DID THERE THE CHAPTER TITLE, YEAH, No, okay. BUT HOW'D YALL LIKE?! (didn't check for mistakes lol) it's 2:30am and i have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning good night. <3 <3 (btw kenzie's ex is in the chapter after the next! stay tuned😭)