-21-

"You can leave now. Bye!"Taeyeon waved at him.

"I will see you go in first. Then I will leave."he said and tucked his hands into his pockets. "Get in before you get a cold again."

"Okay, remember to come visit me after your tour."she said over her shoulder as she walked up the stairs.

"Sure."he waved at her again before getting back inside his car. Taeyeon heaved a dreamy sigh and took the lift up to her dorm. When she reached the dorm, she knocked on the door because she didn't have the keys. Her member Johyun came to answer the door.

"Oh you are back."Johyun muttered.

"Yeah..."Taeyeon trailed off as she just walked past her without acknowledging her presence.

"Just wait. I am going to expose you all."Taeyeon heard Krystal saying in the living room.

"What is going on?"she asked when she reached the living room, making all of her members look at her. Taeyeon looked at Krystal for an explanation.

"I am going to tell everyone the real Fairies."Krystal said. Elle just rolled her eyes and scoffed. Johyun sat back down beside Elle, obviously on her side. Koey just stood there, trying to figure out how to solve this.

"Krystal-a, calm down."Taeyeon advised.

"I can't just suffer all of this. They got their chance and they lost it. It's time for payback."Krystal said. Taeyeon heaved a sigh and forcefully pulled Krystal into her room. "Don't even try to stop me."

"What are you going to do? It will also affect our group's reputation and the company is under tight security right now."Taeyeon said.

"I am going to leave."

"What?"

"I am going to leave the group soon. Maybe next week after I finish packing. I have decided to leave on my own. But I don't mind if you want to follow."Krystal said, looking at her determinedly. "Think about it, do you want to celebrate the group's 10th year anniversary with those fakes? I can't stand them anymore."Krystal said.

"I dont' know what to do Krystal. Leaving this group means leaving the fans. And leaving the company. And then you will have to start over to make a name out there for yourself."Taeyeon continued to ramble out her frustration. She's not going to deny that, when she said leaving the company, she also meant having lesser time to see Baekhyun.

"Why bother? Might as well debut solo."Krystal said. "You are extremely talented, and you are wasting your talent in this group."

"But if the both of us leave,-"

"They can still survive on their own. They don't need us."Krystal ceased her. "Think about it."Krystal said over her shoulder as she twisted the door knob and leave her room.

Taeyeon heaved a sigh and decided to text Baekhyun to tell him about it.

Taeyeon : Are you there?

Baekhyun : missed me already? ;)

Taeyeon : haiz....

Taeyeon : krystal is planning to leave.

Baekhyun : the group?

Taeyeon : yea...

Baekhyun : then what about u?

Taeyeon : idk what to do TT

Baekhyun : taeyeon, i know it's a very hard decision.