-17-

"I had a really rough day."Taeyeon said.

"So what happened?"Jessica asked.

"You guys are probably going to be annoyed with me after I tell you guys what happened."

"Don't worry. We are your friends, no matter how crazy it is, we will still listen to you."Tiffany said.

"Fine."Taeyeon sighed. "Baekhyun confessed his feelings to me today in the practice room."

"That's great!"Jessica exclaimed.

"But I rejected him."

"Why?!"the two of them asked simultaneously. 

"I love him. But, I don't want the both of us to get hurt because of the issue I'm in. I don't think that I am emotionally stable to date and commit to the relationship. I am too tired of getting hurt by people I trust."she said.

"Are you scared that this issue with your members will affect his reputation?"Tiffany asked.

"Yes. Which is why I want to tell the public that our relationship is fake from the start. I have been thinking and I believe that that is the right way to protect him."Taeyeon said. "But then Baekhyun said that the company has been tightening the security about the idols contacting reporters or outsiders from leaking information of the company."

"If Baekhyun loves you back, you just have to accept it and there is no need to explain to anyone about the fake relationship because it will be real."Jessica said. "Simple."

"Easier said than done Sica-a."Tiffany remarked. "Taeyeon-a, just follow your heart and do what makes you happy. Does Baekhyun makes you happy?"

Taeyeon nodded and blushed.

"Then that's it."

"I am tired of getting hurt by all of the public attention. I don't want the public to know anything about my personal life."

"But that is what you have to trade to the world to be an idol."

"I guess I'm not fit to be an idol."Taeyeon sighed. "Maybe without the pressure from other people, I might have easily accepted Baekhyun's confession and we would be dating by now. But part of me is scared that he is just doing that because he pities me or even worse, doing it to show the public how real our fake relationship is."she said.

"I think you have changed your mindset after that scandal. You have built walls around you to keep you from thinking optimistically."Tiffany said.

"Yeah, you should give him a chance to let him into your heart. He makes you happy, so just take it."Jessica said.

"Taeyeon-a, maybe you should try to go with the flow. If you really love him, then just be with him."Tiffany said, advising her old friend. "I have experience in relationships, if you don't grab onto this opportunity now, you will forever regret it."

"Okay. I will remember your advise."Taeyeon said as she nodded.

"And when you two are together, make sure that you are not Taeyeon the idol, don't think about the consequences and how your fans will think. You are just Kim Taeyeon, being yourself will make everything easier."Jessica added.

"Okay. Thank you for the advises you two."Taeyeon said and smiled at them gratefully.

"Enough talking about Baekhyun, have you been eating well?"Jessica asked.

"Yeah, I am doing fine now. I have managed to move on."Taeyeon said. "With Baekhyun's help."she added.

"Ohhhhh."both Tiffany and Jessica exclaimed.