-10-

"Quickly finish your meal. Our performance is in ten minutes."the manager reminded Taeyeon and left to help the other members to get ready for their performance. Taeyeon nodded with her mouth full and quickly scoop up another bite from her rice. After finishing her meal, she was about to throw away her lunch box until she saw Baekhyun walking past her. 

"Baekhyun-ssi."she called after him. Baekhyun turned back when he heard his name and looked at her. "Great performance just now."she said and grinned at him.

"Thanks."Baekhyun replied awkwardly as he avoided looking at her eyes. "You just finished your meal?"he decided to find a random topic to talk about when he saw the empty lunch box in her hand.

"Yeah. I finished it in two minutes. New record for me."she said,smling and shaking the empty lunch box as she lifted it in front of him. "Have you eaten your dinner?"she asked.

"Yeah..."he trailed off when he noticed something in her lunch box. But before he could ask her something, the manager called after her.

"Taeyeon-a, why are you still here? Go to the side of the stage now, all of your members are already there."the manager said.

"Ah ne!"she put down her lunch box and flashed a friendly smile at Baekhyun before running off to let the staffs attach the mic on her. Baekhyun picked up the empty lunch box Taeyeon just finished and examined it sceptically. 

"That is definitely a nut."he mumbled when he noticed a few leftover crumbs stuck in the corner of the transparent lunch box. "I thought she is allergic..."he mumbled to himself again.

-

"After that group leaves, you girls quickly go up before the light lit up again."the staff told the group. Taeyeon was doing fine until she suddenly felt something burning in her throat. She felt light-headed, so she quickly grabbed onto Krystal's sleeve for support. She gradually found it hard to breathe normally.

"Taeyeon-a, are you okay?"Krystal turned back to look at her.

"Yeah."she panted and grabbed the fabric of her collar into a fist tightly. "I feel unwell."she whispered. She help onto her stomach because it felt like something is squeezing the life out of her. It's like her body completely shut down suddenly, her eyes rolled back and she fell onto the ground, completely knocked out.

"Taeyeon!"Krystal bent down to help her friend, but Taeyeon was unresponsive and completely unconscious. Her other members stood there in shock as the staffs came to help Taeyeon up.

"Someone call the ambulance now!"the manager shouted as the staffs all lifted Taeyeon up and placed her on a nearby bench. "She's burning!"the manager said as she placed the back of her palm on Taeyeon's throat.

Baekhyun came running over to the side of the stage and pushed his way through the panicking staffs. He froze when he saw Taeyeon passed out in front of him on the bench with her arm laying on the floor limply. He looked down at the lunch box and realization hit him. She must have had an allergic reaction to the nuts. But he didn't know that it was that serious.

Everyone was in a panic as it is Fairies' turn to perform on live television. While the manager is panicking about what to do in this situation, one of the members, Elle raised up her hand.

"I can do Taeyeon's part. I know her part."she said.

"Okay, it is your turn now. Everyone go on stage! We will send Taeyeon to the hospital first."the manager said, rushing the members up the stage.

"Is she going to be okay?"Krystal asked.

"Not the time now, go up and perform first."the manager said and turned to the emergency team who rushed down with the emergency kit. "Is she still alive?"the manager asked them.