Chapter 1

I woke up in a cold sweat. I kept having these dreams where I am kidnapped. I am tortured in different ways. I was either locked in a freezer and I was freezing to death, or i was in something where I was burning alive. Sometimes I was afraid to sleep cause what I was feeling in my dream, I can kind of felt in real life. I went down stairs and ate simple toast for breakfast. I put the toaster on the lowest setting and let it cook. When it was done I took them out. They weren't super hot but they started heating up really fast while I was holding them. They burned to a crisp. I was super confused on how that possibly could have happened unless my hands were on fire. But they weren't. How was this possible? It wasn't. I made more and it was fine. I was very confused how that possibly could have happened but, life goes on so I did to. I didn't let it bother me to much until lunch came. We had yogurt as a side to the schools lunch. I sat with My friends Sabrina snd Emma as I usually did. I picked up my yogurt and gradually it got colder. When I opened it, it was frozen solid. There yogurt wasn't so all of us were confused. Then that reminded me of how I burned my toast that morning. 'What is happening' I thought to myself. After school I decided not to tell anybody about what happened. Somebody could think I'm crazy and seeing things.