Chapter 1: Introductions are at play

My, My, My... How time fly's. Just yesterday, I was in Ireland with my brother, James, visiting my nana and papa. Life has a funny way of moving without regarding you or anyone else. Oh well. I finally get to see my best friend aka sister aka if I was lesbian she'd be my lover, my Olivia! I've missed her most while I was in Ireland. She's the greatest friend you could ever ask for... well she's my only friend, but she's all I need.

I try to get cozy on my leather seat as I wake up from a much needed 5 hour nap but for some reason I can't sit still. I woke up with a huge urge to pee out the whole niagara falls or something. I normally don't have to pee this bad on flights but my god. I drank this funky coffee that James bought me on our way to the airport. James is my half brother, his birth mom Anna left when he was 3, leaving him with our father, Sean.

Long story short, Sean met my mom after a conference that James had attended for his kindergarten class at the time. He had spilled coffee on my mom and offered a date to fix it. A year later, I was born.

My parents had an amazing love life and loved us more than anything in the world. My father was the humblest man, I've ever known and my mother was the most sweetest woman ever. I will always miss them, they died on a plane crash coming back home from their anniversary. They were each other's best-friends and I would be more than lucky to have a love like theirs.

Anyways, out of my thoughts and to the current situation; I've been peeing since we got on this jet. My brother seems to think it's funny everytime I leave to pee and I don't understand why, but then again James was always a little special... If ya know what I mean.

"You okay there, Liana..?" He smirks as he non-discreetly holds back his laughter and I scrunch my eyes. This dick is hiding something... I just know it.

I probably forgot to mention that he's been pulling pranks on me ever since he got in trouble from my nana for stealing my dessert.

"Jam Jam.. What did you do to my coffee, huh?" I say using his nickname in hopes of winning his sympathy.

"I..I put some diu.. diuretic in it... I found it in Papa's bathroom window." he struggles as he holds back his laughter, a few small chuckles peeking through and I furrow my eyebrows.

What in the actual fuck is diuretic??? I guess he found my confusion hilarious because he quickly bursts out laughing.

"James what the fuck is diuretic.. I swear to god if you don't tell me... I'll-"

"You'll what? Huh?" He cuts me off raising his eyebrow and smirking. I huff giving him the death stare.

"I'LL CALL NANA!" I yell loudly, showing I've gotten the upperhand.

"You wouldn't dare, Liana." he says convincing himself, but I smirk and run towards my phone that's connected to a charger on the left side of the jet.

"Lia! No!" I hear James beg for his life as I turn up my volume so he could hear me calling.

"Please!...Please don't call Nana, Lia.. I'll.. I'll be your slave for a day?!" he pleads as he moves closer to me with fear in his eyes.

"Stop there, James and that only worked when we were kids, you troll" I roll my eyes and finish inputting "nana's number" and I hit the call button.

The best part is seeing the fear in my 25 year old brother's eyes as the line connects.

"Hello! Thank you for calling Pizza Hut, this is Maddie, will this be for carryout or delivery?" I quickly burst out laughing and hang up the phone.

I hear a sigh of relief exit his mouth as the fear in James' eyes quickly disappears.

"I hate you, Liana" he says while holding both his hands on his chest as if he just ran a mile in under 5 seconds or something.