Kili: Theif

I had around three months until the journey to Erebor. However, I didn't have money. I would not recieve anything sufficient for food with the money I would recieve. With the town so far from Erebor, and the cruelty of humans, I believed I did not have to worry about getting caught... from stealing. 

It was a small village, and it was night of course. No one was walking around, and the two floor houses were easy to climb. I easily crawled into the window, but my mistake was I entered a bedroom. A blonde in her bed, and I quickly made my way to the kitchen. 

I opened cabinets and went through her pantry, piling what I could into my bag.

"What are you doing?" 

I sighed, rolling my eyes, and turned to the girl. I smiled. "I'm guessing you haven't been taught too well." 

"What do you mean," the blonde asked. 

"Never press a weapon on someone when you're threatening them." I grabbed her hand, pulling her in.

She quickly punched my core before I could punch hers. She slammed me back against one of the counters. I grunted as she punched my core again. This time I tackled her.

I paused as I looked her face over. "You are quite beautiful." I smiled.

She kicked me back.

I ran out the door.

"Thief!"

I quickly ran into the forest. I laughed to myself as I pulled out an apple. I sighed in relief. Fili said this was a bad idea, but now I had food for a week. And what more? I could go fishing and have more to eat. I made myself comfortable against a tree, which was my mistake. Or, I suppose, it wasn't a mistake.

"Get up!"

I woke up to the blonde girl I stole from. "I'll lose my life if I stand up with that sword's angle."

She glared at me and pulled her sword back a bit. "Let me see your bag."

I sighed and handed her the bag.

She looked through the bag with furrowed brows. "It's nothing but food."

"Dwafs need to eat."

She gave the bag back. "What is your name?" 

"Kili." 

She nodded. "I'm Bre. Do you have an occaption?" 

"For now." 

"Besides stealing." 

I shrugged. "Charming girls to get more money at pub." 

She scoffed. "Funny." 

"They are. Especially after they leave a generous tip." I grinned.

Bre stared at me for a moment. "Go. Take the food. You're in more need of it than me."

I kissed her hand. "Thank you, beautiful."

"Was that your charm? It was horrible."

I shrugged again. "It's why the girls who leave tips are so funny." We smiled at each other for a moment. "I hope I can meet you again some times soon, Bre." I whistled and my pony ran in. "For now, I am off to prepare for Erebor." I mounted my pony.

"Erebor?" Bre's brows furrowed. "What for?"

I smiled at her. "I'm one of the princes in line for the throne."

Bre's jaw dropped in anger as I rode away.

"I'll come back for you after my uncle takes his rightful throne!"