A Blur

~THIRD PERSON POV~

"Tony when did she say she was getting here again?" Natasha asks the billionaire, who checks his watch.

"She said before four, and it's three thirty, I'm sure her bus is just running late." Tony says as he adjusts his shades back onto his nose.

"She's never late though. Always right on time." Nat points out, "If the bus was running late, then she would probably find a way on her own. She can teleport, you do realize this, right?"

"Of course I realize, stop worrying so much, she's fine." Tony rolls his eyes at the fiery assasin.

"Tony I was trained to worry at every little detail, it really comes in handy. You're either right or happily surprised."

Tony sighs, "What do you want me to do?" He asks.

"Didn't you put a tracker in her phone before she left?"

"Fiiiine, I'll check it," Tony groans as he picks up his tablet from the counter, "But I'm telling you, she's fine."

Nat rolls her eyes and flips on the T.V., switching to the news as she picks at her nails. The topic was about an ATM robbery in Forest Hills, and how it was saved by Spiderman and a orange haired girl who could teleport. Nat looks up as they show camera footage and her jaw drops.

Meanwhile, Tony is looking for Hazel's location and is shocked to see her in a hospital in Forest Hills. The billionaireand the assasin look at eachother in unison with shocked expressions, Nat is the first to speak.

"I'll drive." She says and Tony throws her the keys as they both rush out if the room.

~HAZEL POV~

If I had three dollars for everytime I woke up to the beeping sound of a heart monitor then I would have nine bucks. 

I look around and feel a slight aching in my arm. I look down at a long scar that looks to have been just stitched up. As I run my fingers along te bumpy surface I slowly feel my memories of the encounter with the ATMs come flooding back into my mind.I remember Peter, and the men. The harrassing of citizens and me rushing into the fight. I remember being saved by Spiderman and knocking out all the men while calling the police. Then I remember his voice, Peter's coming from Spiderman. It was weird, he didn't have a stutter then, he was confident and...cool. Like the suit gave him superpowers too.

As I continue to stare at my scar, two people rush into the room. I look up and my face puts on a sheepish smile as I see Tony and Nat standing there sternly.

"I can explain." I say and they roll their eyes.

*******

They get me checked out and we begin our ride back to the tower, me trying to talk to the angry adults while they sit in the front.

"Guys, guys," I reason, "I wasn't gonna just stand there and not do anything, come on! What kind of a superhero would I be then?"

"A smart one." Nat says.

"You should've called the police, Hazel." Tony starts and I know he's serious because he used my real name.

"I did! While I was fighting I called them. And from what I know, they got there when I was knocked out."

"You put yourself in danger, Hazel. You could've died." Nat makes a left turn while looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Everytime you guys fight you put yourself in danger." I point out.

"But we have more training." Tony says.

"Well I'm still here aren't I?" I point to myself, so what's the fuss?"