•5• sɴᴀᴋᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴡᴋs

It was a long day, to put it simply. Snake woman was back and glaring the entire fucking day. Andy was super skittish around him which only made me more suspicious. She had to have something to do this his bruises. It had been bothering me the whole day, I mean I was already mad about Andy looking at me like was the weirdest person in the world. I had already made up my mind about our 'relationship'. I was going to tell him that I couldn't do this, it hurt me a lot to see him kissing her and loving on her. Yeah, I was jealous. I'd admit it. He seemed off for the entire week. He looked at me less, hell he tried his damnedest to stay away from me. And maybe it was for the best. He rarely even came back to the bus to sleep. I was started getting really worried about him. He always looked exhausted and sick, like he hadn't been eating. Then, of course, I saw less and less of him.

When I finally managed to catch him without Juliet on his arm I tried asking what was wrong. "Remington, I really don't have time for this. I have other things to do. More important than this." He stated coldly. Okay, that hurt a little but it just pissed me off more. "What? Like cater to the snakes every fucking whim? This isn't like you, Andy." He rolled his eyes. "Don't call my wife a snake, dickhead. This is me. And What? Are you upset that I don't actually care about what you say?" He asked. I frowned lightly and felt my eyes start to sting with light tears. "So. She's more important than us?" I asked quietly. "There is no us, Remington! I'm a married man! I don't know If you noticed, but you're in some fake paradise! You need to snap the fuck out of it!" I let out a breath of air and felt a warm, single tear roll down my cheek. I wasn't going to let him see me cry. I wiped my cheek and clenched my fist. "You know what? That's good. I was coming to tell you I didn't want to be a part of this anyway!" I yelled. His eyes widened and I saw something flash in his eyes but it was gone as soon as it came. "Good, Your way too much work anyway! You're clingy and annoying!" I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "At least im not on your damn arm 24/7." He shoved me away from him. "Fuck off. Like I said, I have more important things to do."

Yeah, That didn't go how I planned it to go. I was really hurt. He was right. I was too clingy. I'll remember that. I started to cry more. I was completely right, I ended up alone and heart broken. I honestly should have known better than to catch feelings for him. He's a Married man, I knew what I was getting myself into. I wiped my cheek again and walked back to where Emerson and Sebastian were. "You okay, Remmy?" Emerson asked. I nodded, glancing at Andy. He was smiling at Juliet. "Yeah. I was just sneezing." I said. Sebastian rolled his eyes. "Sure. We saw what happened. What did he say?" I shrugged, "That there was no us, that I was too much work and too clingy. I"m so ready for this tour to be over." I said. They both hugged me. "Hey, He just lost one the best people in the world. He'll realize it. And He'll come crawling back, Remmy." Sebs said. I looked at them, pulling away. "I'm worried about him. He's covered in bruises, he looks really sick and he's really pale. He looks like he hasn't eaten in days! He started looking healthy again when we were 'together'. I don't know what we were. I know we're nothing now, though." I said, rolling my eyes. "God it's gonna be so awkward on the bus." Emerson said. I laughed. Yeah, I'm not ready.

--------------

It became a war, to be honest. Me and Andy were battling on who could ignore who the longest. It was becoming pathetic. Even the fans knew something was up. I posted a picture of myself smirking, with the caption; I hate snakes. I knew they would figure it out, And I knew Juliet would see it as well.

W HA T I SENCE THIS POST IS ABOUT CERTAIN SOMEONE SDIFGSVIQE

@RAZOR__ROYALE_XX_ bruH

WDFEIUERG

Ur so hot like w o t

Wheres Andy tho??

I can't breathe @thejulietsimms lmao

I don't like Juliet either lmao

AHHHGHEWTYHJNWETMU

I laughed at some the comments. This should be interesting. I decided to take A shower and head to bed.

Andy was really pissed, and Juliet posted it about it. She just posted a picture of her laying down. I hate hawks. The caption read. Of course, I was tagged like crazy. I liked and commented a winky face. Yes, I'm petty like that. I couldn't care less but Andy was fuming about it. He even broke the ignoring war. "you're a fucking child, you know that?" He asked, walking into the bunk room. I nodded. "And you a snake just like her." He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Don't be jealous of her, you're just mad because you can't have my dick." He stated. I laughed. "What? You think I want that micro penis?" He smirked. "Oh i have an 8-inch bitch." He smirked. "If you really did you wouldn't have to tell me." I chuckled and pretended to scroll through my phone. "Again, you're jealous." He scoffed. "I wonder what she sounds like in bed huh? Probably like a squealing bat 'OH ANDY OHOOOOOOOOOO HARDERRR!' I fake moaned." I heard he chuckle quietly under his breath and I smirked.