•2• ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ

We were sitting by a lake, the sky was bright and beautiful. The grass was green and soft.

I felt a hand grab mine and turned to the person. I couldn't tell who they were, their face was too blurry. "I....ov..." I frowned. "what..?" I asked, I couldn't hear him. "wake up.." he said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "wake up, remington!"

I shot up, hitting my head on my bunk. "fuck!" I rubbed my head. "you'll get used to it. " I jumped and saw andy sitting in front of my bed. That's a bit weird.. "what time is it?" I asked. "8:37. We're in Chicago. I was wondering if you wanted to get some food with me before the guys wake up." I smiled widely and nodded. "sure, let me get dressed real quick." he nodded and walked back into the middle room. I was still tired as shit, but I couldnt say no to him, he's too fucking adorable.

"Alright, so where do you wanna go?" Andy asked. We were currently walking down a busy street. "Um.. IHOP? I'm in the mood for a crepe." I said, licking my lips. He chuckled "hmm and I'm in the mood for waffles."
We soon found an IHOP and Andy ran to open the door for me. I blushed lightly but hid it with a smile. "ladies first. " he joked. I let out a giggle, then blushed again and looked down. I never giggle, ever. What. The. Fuck. I rubbed my eyes. I'm only acting like this by a us evil reply tired, that's all. Not because he cute, or funny. Or nice.

"hey so I was wondering when me and the boys would go on." I said, trying to make small talk. He smiled. "Probably after my set but you could always go and..." his voice faded away as I watched him talk. It was so strange to be sitting and talk with one if my idols, I never thought I'd ever make it here.
I never thought my band would become big like this, and we only just released our first album. Andy was honestly one the most amazing guys. He was always trying His best and trying to please other people, he doesn't care about himself, he's very selfless. I admire that about him. I smiled brightly at him. "what?" he asked. "how are you so selfless, Andy?" I asked. He bit his lip. "i.. Don't know, really. I just like making people happy. " I nodded. "well I think you're an am-" his phone started to ring. "sorry, it's juliet. I'll be right back, Rem." I nodded and started eating my food. Of course that snake had to ruin his good mood. She's so damn evil. I rolled my eyes and watched him from inside. He looked really.. Mad about whatever she was saying. He yelled something and throw his phone down, shattering it. I left a 20 in the table and ran outside.

He was punching a brick wall, and I panicked. "Andy, stop!" I yelled, trying to pull him away from the wall. "That fucking cunt! I hate her! I hate her...." he slowly slid down the wall, sobbing. I rushed and hugged him tightly. "It's okay.." I rubbed his back. "No, Remmy it's not.. She's coming here. I needed to get away from her and she's coming here!" I frowned. Great, now andy would always be in a bad mood and I don't know about you, but I love me a happy Andy. And she's gonna fuck it up. I pulled away. "tell her she has to stay in a hotel so you can have the bus to yourself." He shook his head. She already asked John if she could stay with us." I groaned. "your wife is really fucking bitter and uptight." I said. He glared at me and I pulled away. "don't say that about her. She is a great person, she just has a shitty way of showing it." I frowned. What's his deal?
One minute he hates her then he loves her the next.

"when is she getting here?" I asked. He sighed. "probably around 6 tonight. Im really not going to enjoy this. She said we can go on a date when she gets here, I'll probably have to spend more of my money on her. But I guess she's worth it, I love her ya know?" I felt a tiny sting in my heart, but nodded and smiled. It's just a small crush, I'll get over it.

It was around 9 when we got back home, and the boys kept smiling at me. I asked them what was up and they just chuckled and told me nothing. I just shrugged it off, I've got to get ready for our set anyway.