•1• ᴍʀ. ᴜʙᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴ

Thanks SO MUCH FOR 2K I'M DEAD

______

(get it?)

Today's the day, the day I got on tour with the one and only Andy Biersack.. I'm pretty excited to me him, he seems Like good dude. I had just gotten done doing my hair when my Uber pulled up to my house. I smiled at the driver as I got in. "(random street name) please." I told him. He nodded and turned on some song, a song I didn't know nor care about. Then I got a text from Emerson.

R u on ur way? Ur late. -e

I'm in an Uber, I'm like 5mins away -r

K. Ur in trouble w boss man tho. Andy and his crew are already here, and Andy's kinda getting impatient w u -e

Tell him to calm down I'm pulling up. -r

I payed the driver and grabbed my bags, heading inside. "Finally!" I heard a raspy voice exclaim. I turned and saw Andy in all his beautiful glory. I smiled widely and shook his hand. "I'm Remington, also known as fire hawk." Andy laughed lightly. "nice to meet you, I'm Andy, also known as Rat boy." I laughed and looked around, seeing the boys watching. Andy grinned. "well the bus is probably done cooling off. Let's get to it!" I picked my bags back up and followed him, deciding I liked his attitude. Glad he's not stuck up, like his wife. I met Juliet once and I've heard rumors about her. I dont know who to believe but she kinda seemed bitter to me anyways.

"okay, rem, can I call you that?" Andy asked. I nodded. "alright, anyway rem, you'll be sleeping in a bunk with Emerson and me and Sebastian will share this one on the left, if that's okay with you guys?" I nodded, almost pouting. I kinda wanted to share with Andy but it's fine.
"okay, " Andy clapped his hands together. "well we'll probably arrive in Chicago in a few days, and I'm pretty tired so goodnight boys." he said and headed into his bunk. I shrugged. He seemed really rushed.

"aye remmy?" I heard Emerson call. "what?" I asked. "me and sebs are heading to bed." I rolled my eyes. "it's only 7 guys. " I said. Sebastian chuckled. "well there's nothing better to do. Besides I didn't get much sleep last night."

I sighed and plopped down on the couch, pulling out My phone and scrolling thought instagram. I loved to like fans pictures and watch them freak our about it. Having fans that care so much is so amazing to me, I never thought something like this would happen to me. I smiled lightly down at my screen, eyes becoming heavy.

Somewhere I fell asleep but I was woken up by the sound of a curtain raspy voice, whispering. I cracked open one of my eyes and saw him sitting by the kitchen booth. "Juliet baby you know I'm starting tour, I've been telling you this.. " He rubbed his forehead. "I really don't understand why you're getting so upset, I'm only trying to make us money.... No! What the fuck, Juliet? I'd never cheat on you!" I could tell he was trying to keep his voice down but he was getting louder. "Juliet please.. Juliet? Baby?" he slammed his phone down on the table. "God dammit!" I heard his voice break and I sat up, looking at him. He didn't notice me because he had his head down. I saw his body shake lightly and that's when I knew he was crying. I stood up and walked over to him. "Andy...?" his head shot up and he wiped his eyes frantically. "sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." I shook my head and sat in front of him. "it's fine. I don't mean to be nosey but... What was that about?" he signed and rubbed his head. "well she thinks I'm cheating on her, which is something I'd never do. She's just really stressful sometimes... But I love her to death, she means a lot to me." I bit my lip. "are you okay, Andy?" he grinned. "of course I am. Every marriage has its bumps, right?" I grabbed his hand. "bumps.. Yes. But don't let this bump turn into a rock." I said quietly, looking him in the eyes. His eyes looked so dull, not the electric blue I'd seen at his concerts. His lips were cracked and faded. His skin was sickly pale. I couldn't believe I hadnt noticed this earlier today. "You don't look okay, Andy.. " I whispered. He just looked at me, a blank look in his face. Then, all of a sudden a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist. Andy dug his head into the crook of my neck. "I try to be.. I try to be strong but sometimes I can't.. I don't know anymore." I just hugged him back tighter. He smelled of mint and cigarettes, even though he claimed to quit smoking. I'm sure he cracks under pressure like we all do. I pulled away and smiled at him lightly. "it's okay not to be okay all the time, Andy. You're human, not some robot. It's good to be able to know when to let it out." I rubbed his back and he smiled. "we should get some sleep." I whispered in his ear. He missed, pulling away and walking to his bunk, as did I. I'm glad we had that talk.

•°•°•°•°•°•

I know, I still haven't even wrote a second part to GBY but I really wanted to write this so oh welllll

BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE GBY IN A FEW DAYSSSS