What?

"Hello. Is Tiara here?" The morning is interrupted by a head which is showing itself at the door. The body is visible after it is done talk.

Whole the class are surprised. No one can say anything but stare him only.

"Hello?" This person smiles and it makes the handsome of him spread happiness to everyone.

"Is there something you need, kak Wali?" A voice behind him makes him look.

"Hello. Morning, Bintang. I am looking for Tiara. She must be with me now but she is not." Wali looks down.

Bintang doesn't answer it fast. He is looking at the room, the place where Tiara sits. Her bag isn't there yet. Bintang sighs.

"She is late today. She used to come very early but today is not. She must be doing something somewhere. Do you want me to tell her?"

"Yes." Wali is answering fast. "Oh no. I mean yes. Oh I mean no."

Why does Wali look nervous?

He is scratching his head, "Yes, please do. I will be back later." He finally says the right. "And please tell Rayyan and Sirman to the t.k.p at 8. The guest will be here around 11 o'clock."

"Okay."

Wali leaves after Bintang's nod. He earns his eyes from Bintang and friends. When he was lost at the end of corridor, the girl he has just asked comes from the next class.

An idea hits Bintang's head and he doesn't like it.

"You deliberately avoided him, didn't you?"

"None of your business." Tiara replies as she passes.

Bintang gets angry about it. His teeth rubbing against each other as he tries to loose the control. It happens to his hands too. He feels like he wants to grab her but he stops himself. He does only sigh.

He follows Tiara in. He turns to his place while Tiara keeping her feet to hers.

"Is there something between them both?" His friend in a chair feels interested in the view earlier.

Bintang cannot answer it. No, he decides to not say anything. He takes his pen as he avoids him.

"Bin."

"They are nothing! Okay?" He snaps him and it's silencing. But his silence makes himself feel wrong. He plays his pen as he tries to calm. "Sorry."

He leaves the class.

Tiara sees him out. Her hand has also held a pen as she writes.

Rayyan and Sirman enter the class. Sirman walks to Tiara, "President is looking for you."

"He looks very angry, Tiara. You need to go now." Rayyan tells her more from the bench where he is sitting.

Tiara doesn't answer but looks at them.

"I know. He was asking for you two too."

"Is he?" Rayyan gives a puzzled expression. He throws a glance at Sirman.

Sirman gives him the same look.

"Something?" Tiara asks.

She makes Sirman look at her but Sirman has a glance at Rayyan again.

Rayyan answers by the signal of 'no' on his face.

"Nothing."

"Okay." Tiara nods instantly and back to her writing.

"Tiara..." her act which is like nothing really happened makes them both calling her name at the same time.

"What?" Tiara answers hard voice.