I started getting anxious thinking about these things. My breathing had picked up. Neither Greg nor Niall seemed to have noticed. I excused myself to the bathroom to splash cool water on my face. I opened up my suitcase to find my cosmetic case there with my pill bottles inside. I searched for the newest one I was put on after the news of the divorce. Xanax , what every normal 17 year old girl takes. I swallowed the pill and already felt my nerves diminishing. My breathing steadied and I went back out to the kitchen.

"Are you alright Care?" Niall asked me when I got back.

"Fine just got a little warm." I lied.

I picked up the plates and placed them in the dishwasher and finished off my coffee. After that I proceeded to play with Theo as the brothers talked and nearly forgot about the nerves I had earlier. Greg left around four and I hugged him goodbye.

"I miss him so much sometimes." Niall stated as we sat down on the couch.

"I know. It's difficult being far from loved ones." I say as I think about my father in America with his family.

I snuggled into his right side and he wrapped his arm around me as we watched whatever movie came in the telly next. Four days alone with him.

This was about to be the most relaxing week I've had in a while.

__________________________________

(London. Liam's Thoughts.)

"Danielle, I understand you're upset about this but I can't change it. I'm sorry, it's my decision." I said as evenly as I could to her.

"You didn't ask me about it? Not even talk it through? I thought you and I had a plan Liam. We were going to go to college here in London, we were going to stay together, it was going to be beautiful. We were going to get married, have kids, live in the country and stay happy but now you go off and say you're trying out for X Factor and your fall back is a shit shoot school you got into in Scotland. That was not in the plan. I was going to dance and we were going to follow that dream and you were happy about it and everything was fine until now." She was shouting at me.

"Stop acting like the victim here. It was your plan. It had nothing to do with my interests in it. Nothing. Zero. You don't even give a damn about what I want. I want to sing, I want to be successful, I really like you Danielle, I fell for you more each day but now that you live so freaking close all we do is fight and get on each other's nerves. You only have your best interest in mind, you're not worried about my dreams. As long as you're happy it's all fine. I don't like it, I don't like this you anymore. You've changed and it's not the Danielle I know and I loved." I yelled.

"Oh quit being such an arse, Liam. You're mistaken in more ways then one. I don't know what you're saying, and I don't know who you are anymore. Why did this all start huh? Is it because I told you I'm moving out to Birmingham with family again? I'm sick of this. You couldn't have talked to me about your plans? Nothing not even mention it. I was willing to follow you to the end of the earth but I'm not so sure now. I think we're just about done here. How about you?" She screamed louder.

"Anything you want! It's all about you anyway!" I spat.

"Merry fucking Christmas Liam Payne. To hell with you!" She hissed slapping me square across the face.

I was taken back by this gesture.

"Too far." I stammered. "I'm finished with you Danielle."

She looked at me like she couldn't believe what I said to her.

"Wait Liam. Wait. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it stop." She pleaded.

"Done." I choked out.

I turned away from her and went to walk out her door. She put her hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off. I was angry. I had no other emotion, no remorse, no nothing. I opened the door and looked at her, she was standing a couple feet away and tears streaked her cheeks already. I couldn't forgive her this time. I took a deep breath before I kissed her cheek.

And with that I shut the door and went to my car. I sat inside and pulled out the drive and around the corner but the tears filled my eyes and my vision was blurred and I had to pull over. Crying wasn't something I did often, especially sobbing like this. I rested my head on the steering wheel and just cried until there was nothing left inside of me. I felt empty. In every single way. My girlfriend of four years, gone. Out of my life. Done. The one I had my first kiss with, my first time with, my first love with. So many firsts and now it was done. When my vision cleared I inspected my cheek in the rearview mirror. You could see a hand print clear as day and a little blood as she scratched me. This was miserable.

I pulled onto the main road and drove off to the first place my mind took me and that was Caroline's old house. I couldn't go in the anymore and it was awful knowing I couldn't go into the place I knew so well. The familiarity of my life was diminishing so instead I pulled in next door at Zayn's. No car was there but he could he inside.

I knocked on the front door and he answered.

"Liam, what's up mate?" He asked.

"Your family home?"

"Nope."

"I need a fucking cigarette."

His eyebrows lifted in surprise.

"You sure you want to do that." He clarified.

I nodded firmly in response and he led me out to the back of his home on the patio.

"I'm asking you one more time, are you sure you want to do this. Why not just tell me what happened." He said as he took the carton from his breast pocket.

"God damn it Zayn please just give me one." I nearly snapped.

He took a couple out and handed one to me. It wasn't my first one ever and I was stressed I needed this. He lit us up and I took a long drag on it. I sighed rather loudly and relaxed a little.

"Now how about you explain to me what happened."

___________________________

End of Chapter 28.

I'm so sorry to everyone who was reading and then I stopped for like 6 months but idek anymore. Sorry.

xx Ca