Chapter One

Jimin's POV

"Bye Tae!", Jimin yelled to his best friend Taehyung, walking towards his house.

"Bye Jiminie!", Taehyung replied as he was getting into a car.

While Jimin was walking home he tightened his grip on his jacket as the wind got a little stronger.

"I really need to get a car," Jimin said to himself as he made his way up his driveway.

"Eomma! Appa! I'm home!", Jimin shouted, entering his home.

He finds his parents in the kitchen, but he starts worrying when he finds his eomma crying.

"Eomma? Are you okay?", Jimin asks. His mother looks up at him and starts to say something until another wave of sobs come over her. Jimin looks at his father with a questioning expression written all over his face.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I had no other choice, I sold you.", his father says looking down.

Jimin's eyes start glazing over with unshed tears as he screams. "YOU SOLD ME?! SOLD ME TO WHO?!"

His father starts crying as he says, "Min Yoongi."

"YOU SOLD ME TO THE MOST DANGEROUS GANG LEADER IN KOREA?!", Jimin screams.

"Yes, I'm so sorry Jimin but I had no choice, he said he would take you and your mom both unless I sold you to him.", His father said trying to get Jimin to understand.

Jimin sits on the floor and leans against to wall with his head in his hands trying to figure out why, why it had to be him, why it had to be Min Yoongi out of all people. He starts crying silently but it didn't go unnoticed by his eomma, she walks over to her son and pulls him into a hug crying with him.

"Why?", he whispered to no one in particular but his mother answered him anyway.

"I don't know baby, I wish I could do something but nobody stands up to Yoongi, not even the police."

"I know eomma, but I wouldn't want you or appa to get hurt over me. Appa made the right choice.", Jimin said sadly. He looks over to his father and asks, "How long do I have till he gets here?"

"He will be here in half an hour.", he says.

Jimin nods his head slightly and turns to look at his mother with a sad smile, "Better go pack before he gets here." He pulls away and goes to his room to pack some of his things. He packs as many clothes and shoes he can, then goes to get his toiletries, after he's done packing his necessities, he grabs his phone charger, headphones, laptop, and a few of his hats. After he finishes packing all his things he heads back downstairs to his parents, who are now sitting in the living room, and looks at the clock on the wall.

"He should be here soon", he says quietly as he looks back up at his parents with glossy eyes.

His parents walk over to him and pull him into a hug, telling him how much they love him and wish they could change what's happening.

A few seconds later their hug is disturbed by the doorbell ringing, Jimin's father looks at Jimin and tells him one last time that he loves him and then walks to answer the door, Jimin still standing with his eomma.

"Hello Mr. Park, I'm here for Jimin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's up my smol potatoes? Here is the first official chapter of Sold me to who?! I'm very excited for this book and I hope you guys are too. Let me know what you guys think!!! Until next time!