•one•

-JUNGKOOK POV-

As I woke up to the sound of my mom calling me to get up, all I could think about was a little certain fluff ball that invaded my mind. Park Jimin. He was honestly the cutest and fluffiest human that ever lived. His hair looked so fluffy I could almost use it as a pillow, his round, soft, chubby cheeks, his ever so beautiful eye smile. Everything about him was perfect. As I got up I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and went to pick some clothes out. I wore a white shirt, black leather jeans, and some timberlands. Since it was also a chilly breezy day, I decided to wear a red jacket. I walked downstairs and told my mom goodbye.

"Bye mom! I'll be going to school now!"

"Bye kookie, I'll see you later~." As my mom said that, I shut the door to the house. I made my way down to the school. When I arrived I saw Jimin running up to his two best friends and jumping on them while the other two were distracted. Man I wish I was his friend. I mean I am popular but I only hang with the Namjin couple and lonely grandpa. Apparently lonely grandpa was already in a relationship with his bed? Not really surprised.

As I was walking to my locker I noticed Taehyung-one of Jimin's best friends-pointing at me. After Jimin looked over, he became embarrassed and all flustered. He turned into a really red tomato. Cute. But why..? Was I that embarrassing..? I checked my clothes and didn't find anything embarrassing. That's weird...well whatever. As long as I get to see Jimin I'm goo-

"Oppa~" as I turned around to see who that was they smashed their lips on mine. I quickly pushed them away making sure Jimin didn't see. Unfortunately his friends did. I bet they're gonna tell him I'm a player now. Great.

"Awww~ oppa~" as I looked down to see who it was, it was the one and only Yeri. Oh god. To make it even more worse I was 100% gay. I was mortified and disgusted.

"What do you want Yeri?" I asked with an annoyed tone. She tiptoed so she could whisper in my ear.

*smirk* "I want you." I quickly pushed her away and told her to leave me alone. Unfortunately she's in all the same classes I have, what makes it more worse is that I also have those classes with Jimin.

||Hello reader, I hope you enjoyed this. I'll be updating soon so be ready :)||