So the war begins...

Your POV
"Travis im sorry but I cant tell you that right now. We have a problem right now so please, lets finish what I started." I said.
"Ughhhh, what happened? Why am I tied up?" Dante moaned.
Laurance and garroth also said the same thing a moment later.
We both gripped our "weapons" and travis untied Dante after he asked him a few questions and I walked over to laurance and Garroth and asked the same questions then untied them cause they seemed fine.
  "What is happening?" Dante groaned.
  "You don't remember anything?" Travis asked Dante who was leaning against the wall rubbing his head.
"You don't remember Michi wanting- mhmhhhm." Travis started to say but I muffled his voice with my hands.
"Travis, come here." I told him.
"If he doesnt remember then its a good thing. He doesnt need to know about what I have and why Michi needs it. Its better this way."i tell him after I pull him into a corner of the room so no one can here me.
"But I know so why cant they?"he asked me with a concerned/angry voice.
"To be honest you shouldn't know either, but I'm not going to erase your memory for something you dont know much about anyways."
"YOU CAN ERASE MY MEMORY!"he yells.
"shshshhsh, no I was joking, but don't tell anyone about what you sort of know. Please."i tell him with puppy eyes.
"Fine, but can I know one thing?"
"Yeah?"
"Who is the king of Mareivan?"
HOW DOES HE REMEMBER THAT AND THEY CANT REMEMBER SOMETHING FROM TWO MINUTES AGO. I don't understand. Also that is something they also don't need to know about. But he promised not to tell so ok.
"He is the king of a different dimension called Mareivan. He wants my "power" to take over all the dimensions. Sorry, but that's all I can tell you right now because whoever Michi is, is going to be here any minute." I explain kind of quick, kind of hoping he didnt catch to much even though I barely said anything.
"O...k... Right we need to also get Aphmau and Katelyn back to normal."
"Oh yeah. I forgot about that. We can just go up there cause I'm sure all four of us can take them on. Actually they should stay down here and just you and me do this." I said walking back to where the guys were talking about who knows what.
"Stay here."i yelled over the guys.
"Why? I still don't understand whats happening." Garroth asked while following me to the door.
"We need to get Aphmau and katelyn. Me and Travis will handle this. Stay down here until we are done. It shouldn't take to long. I will explain things later."
No I wont.
"Fine but why do you need to "get" Aphmau and Katelyn?"laurance asked.
"No time for questions. Come on Travis."
"Ok." Travis said running up behind me.
  We walk upstairs and see Apbmau and katelyn chatting with stone cold faces.
  And pitch black eyes..
"HEY!"i yell catching their attention.
Their expression turns into rage and ran towards Travis and I.
We ran towards the kitchen to the left of us to get out of the way. They obviously didnt give up there and ran towards us again.
I grabed my weapon and tried to wack Aphmau in the head but she grabbed it with a very strong force and threw it to the other side of the house.
Travis on he other hand was fighting Katelyn, but was failing horribly.
"TRAVIS KNOCK HER OUT WHILE YOU HAVE TO CHANCE!"i screamed while I was pinned on the ground by Aphmau.
"i cant."he says while looking into Katelyns sold black eyes."i cant hurt my Katelyn. She is everything to me. I don't have the strength to do it."
He gets thrown at the kitchen table and breaks it into pieces.
"YOU WONT HAVE ANYTHING AT ALL IF YOU DONT. SHE WILL KILL YOU. THATS NOT THE KATELYN YOU KNOW. SHE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME IF TO YOU DONT HURRY." I yell as Aphmau throws me onto the coffee table in the living room.
They have so much strength do to this spell or whatever this Michi girl gave them.
I pull Aphmau down and throw her across the room and she slams against the wall. While she tries to get up I run over and hit her in the head with a bat and she passes out.
I take a breath knowing that Aphmau should be ok.
"help y/n"I faintly here behind me.
I turn around and see that Katelyn in holding Travis in the air by the neck and is choking him.
"TRAVIS!"i yell.
I grab my bat and run at Katelyn.
She turns around and looks at me dead in the eye and throws Travis at the stairs and runs at me very fast.
I quickly dodge her and run behind her. I swing the bat at her head but she grabs it and yanks it out my hand and throws it behind her. She grabs my neck and holds me in a tight choke hold.
I feel my lungs burning and my breaths getting shorter and shorter. My hands are clawing at her hands around my neck and her grip tightening by the second.
My lungs are on fire while Katelyn's black eyes dig into my soul. Ripping the life from me.
If this is the end, i thought to myself, i can finally be with my family. I can finally live my afterlife not running from everyone and everything tring to get something that they cant have.
My power is only for someone who can control it from a child. If someone kills me to get a power, they are an idiot. If I die, my power is useless. Thats why I hate the king with all my life. He made me suffer. He made me live in a cage while he forced people to do horrible things to me but without killing me. Things that no human could possibly survive, but I could. Which made him more determined to take the life from me, take the power from me and keep it for himself.
I close my eyes and watch my life flash before my eyes.
Right as I thought, I'm finally going to be happy with my mom and sister, i fell to the ground and faintly saw Katelyn fall on the ground and her eyes slowly turn back to normal.
Aphmau stepped over to me and hugged my tight.
"please y/n. Don't leave us. You risked your life for us and we would never repay you but please live. I don't know what I would do without you."
I breathe fast and try to sit up but I fall back down and breathe harder, coughing also.
"Y/N!" Many voices screaming and many foot steps running towards me.
"OMI, Y/N! Thank goodness your alive. I'm so sorry I couldnt help you. I had passed out for a minute cause I hit my head pretty hard."
"Its...*cough*..ok....*cough*....Travis"I managed to say through my burning lungs.
"What...happened.."katelyn said while sitting up.

??? POV
"NYA! WHY MUST SHE BE SO ANNOYING. NYA!" I screamed into the bush I was hiding behind.
I have to go with plan B then.
She wont be able to get out of this one this time.
I will get my reward if it cost someones life.

Uh Oh... What do you think will happen to
Y/n next.
Sry I havent posted in a while. I have been very busy doing things so I made this chapter pretty long.
Thx for reading!!
~laur💚💙💜