Secrect!?!

Your Pov
"So why don't you be a good girl and wait here while we call our friend to let them know we completed our rather easy task."someone else said that sounded like Garroth.
"Come one boys. We have a reward to claim."
My brain is scattered all over the place. I have so many questions. Were my "friends" actually brainwashed or what they said was true. I would say they were so trust worthy and are just mind controled, but my brain says that they could be telling the truth about lying to me. I have only been here for a couple of days, so they could have all been faking to me just to give me away to this person for some reason. But they were so nice this morning, they just changed that fast. I had to get them back.
"I have to get out of here."
I untie the ropes around me in under a minute and throw them on the floor. I slowly make my way to the door and put me ear to it and listen to see what was happening.
"Yes Michi we got her."
Who's Michi?
"Great. I think you know where to find us. Also when will we get our reward?"
"Oh perfect. How long do you think it will take for you to get here?"
"Ok, Travis go make sure Y/N is in good condition to bring to Michi in ten minutes." Im pretty sure Laurance said.
"Ok. Before I go, what did Michi say our reward is?" Travis asked.
"Well as you know she wants Y/N for money from the king of Mareivan. She said that when she gets the money from the king, we get 1/2 of it. And apparently it is a lot of money so we could be rich!"
NO NO NO. IT CANT BE. I THOUGHT I KILLED HIM WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE. WHAT HE DID TO ME TO TRY TO GET MY POWER WAS UNFORGIVABLE, UNFORGETTABLE. HOW DOES THIS MICHI GIRL KNOW ABOUT MY POWER AND HOW DID SHE GET IN CONTACT WITH THAT MONSTER!
  I stopped panicking for a few minutes so I can get my mind out of the gutter to find a way out of here.
  I listen to the door again and I hear footsteps coming this way. It must be Travis.
  I looked around frantically and saw a bat in the corner of the room.
  Maybe if I hit their heads it will make them snap out of it. Hopefully.
  I stand next to the door so when he opens it i can hit him.
  I hear the door click open and see a person with snow white hair walk in.
  I swing the bat at where I hope his head will be and hear a long bang and Travis falls to the ground.
  I close the door and look at the unconscious body on the floor. I turned him on his back to see the one an only, Travis. But something was different.... His eyes.
  They were pitch black.....
  I stare at them for a minute then they turn back to normal.
  "Ughhhh, what happened." Travis moans.
  I quickly grabbed my bat in case my plan didnt work and he was still the same.
  "Y/N, why are you holding a bat, and why I'm I one the ground?"he says looking at his surroundings.
"DONT MOVE!" I yell at him but not to loud so the other guys don't hear.
"Y/N, its ok, it me. Travis." He says in a calming voice.
I stand still and grip my bat harder.
"Y/N put the bat down. I wont hurt you."
"How can I trust you!" I snap.
"I cant make you trust me fully, but please listen to me. Michi will be here and minute so we have to get them back to normal. She probably wont stop until she gets you so please be careful." Travis says.
"Ok, well I don't know if we can take on all three of them at once so we need to separate them. I only knocked you out for a few seconds and it seemed to work so find something to hit them with. Remember not to hard cause it could damage there brain." I said
"Ok, I have an idea."
Katelyn's POV
"Aphmau I got the shots. This should put her to sleep for a while." I yelled from the kitchen to aphmau that is waiting for me in the living room.
"Ok I got the potion." Aphmau yelled back to me.
"Great lets go back to the guys house. I'm sure they got her tied up and called Michi."
  We walked over to the guys house and rang the door bell.
  "Hey guys, we got her tied up. We are going to be so rich." Laurance said while laughing crazily.
  "Perfect. This was too easy." Aphmau said.
  "Here, this should put her to sleep and this potion will make her power easier to take. Make sure to give it to Michi to give to the king of Mareivan." I said putting the potion on the counter and giving the shots to Dante.
  "Here. Go give them to Y/N."
  "Ok be right back."
Your POV
  "Travis get ready. Dante is coming down here."
  We listened to their whole conversation and I was so scared we couldn't win and I would be taken to the monster the Maveivanians call king.
  He opened the door and Travis whacked him in the head and he fell over. We looked at him and saw that he had pitch black eyes like Travis did before he was back to normal.
  We picked him up and put him in the chair. I grabbed the shot that he brought with him and emptied the substance that was in it on the floor so it couldnt be used on anyone. Travis tied him up while I went to listen to what was happening upstairs again.
  "Hey what happened to Travis and Dante. They never came back up?" Someone said that sounded like garroth.
  "I don't know, Ill go see. Garroth come too." Laurance said.
  "K."
  "Travis garroth and laurance are coming so get ready."i said to Travis that was watching Dante. His eyes were back to normal but he didnt wake up yet.
  Travis ran back over to the door and we waited for them to open the door to knock them out.
  They came in and we each hit one of them and they were knocked out on the ground.
  We watched as their eyes turned from black to baby blue.
  We propped them against the wall and tied their hands with the left over rope we had.
  "Y/N, you know how Michi wanted you because you have a power. What was she talking about you having a power." Travis asked looking at me when we finished.
  Uh oh. I forgot they know about my secret I kept to myself my whole life.
  How will I explain to them, I'm from another dimension with powers no normal person has. Every evil person out there wants my power so they can become ruler of the dimensions, but little that they know its more of a curse that kill innocent people in the hands of a other human.
  I left my dimension to get away from the evil and the people that want my curse. I was told to keep it a secret from everyone to keep this world safe, but it got out in my original dimension and everyone wants it. I thought in this new dimension I found, no one knew so I could be safe and so would everyone else, but I was wrong.

Woah...looks like Y/N has a secret that's hard to explain.
What will happen when the crew of Mystreet founds out about the thing they shouldn't know about?
Sry if this chapter was a little confusing, I'm not the best at writing.
Thx for reading!!
~laur💚💙💜(>ω<)