Hide out!!

Key (if needed throughout the story)
PLEASE REMEMBER THESE!!!
A/N-Author's note(s)
Y/N-Your name/first name ~ L/N-Last name
F/C-Fav Color   ~   S/F/C-Second fav color
H/C-Hair Color   ~   H/L-Hair length
E/C-Eye Color   ~      F/AorS-Fav Anime or Show
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
May add more throughout story!!!

Aaron POV
Y/N isnt like most girls. She is different and determined. Her "plan" was unexpected, but i got to be in Y/N's house, alone with her. I know that she didnt want to be in a relationship with anyone, but she did say we could hang out sometime. Maybe i have a chance.
Y/N's hand was so soft. I grabbed it just before we jumped out of a two story window. We hit the ground pretty hard, but never let go. I hope she didnt get hurt.
"Y/N, are you ok?"
"Yeah, how bout you?"
"Yeah, I'm fine, but what do we do now?"
"Umm....i guess we go to my house. Lets just make sure they wont see us out the windows when running over there."
"Um ok."
She pulls me by the hand and runs over to her house carefully. By carefully I mean hiding in bushes on the way there. She is so cute.
Your POV (when they jump)
Aaron grabs my hand and we jump never letting go of his hand. His hand is pretty big or mine is just really small. We fall to the ground pretty hard, I didnt get hurt to bad just a small scratch on my leg.
  "Y/N, are you ok?"
  He asked me something and caught me off guard. I was just focused on getting out of here.
  "Yeah, how bout you?"
  "Yeah I'm fine, but what do we do now?"
  "Umm.....i guess we go to my house. Lets just make sure they wont see us out the windows when running over there."
  "Um ok."
~*~mInI TiMe SkIp~*~
  I pull him in my house and close the door behind Aaron. I don't turn on the light to make sure the people at the sleepover see us over here.
  I just met Aaron not to long ago, and I now have him in my house, alone, with all the lights off, hiding from 8 people. This is not how I thought my first sleepover with my new friends would be like.
  "So what do you want to do, Aaron?"
  "Uhh... I don't know. This is your plan not mine."
  "Umm...you want to watch Netflix?"
  "S...sure"
  "Ok, I will put it on. I guess we will wait until they find out we are gone."
  "Yeah."
  We head towards the couch and put on a random movie we find on Netflix.
Aphmau's POV
"Uhh....guys its been way past 7 minutes already. Shouldn't we go get Y/N and Aaron?"i said worried about what happened in my room.
We have been playing the game while they were in the room doing whatever. Nothing that exciting happened because honestly we all wanted to make ships with Y/N. Well.... Mostly me and Kawaii~chan. The boys probably are so mad at Aaron for going with Y/N, but I kind of ship them for now so I'm ok with it.
  "Yeah I forgot... Lets go get them."laurance said with a sad tone in his voice.
  We walk to my room and open the door to see no one. And the window was open.
  "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THEM?"i screamed. I didnt know where they went. Did they leave?
  "KAWAII~CHAN IS FREAKING OUT!" Kawaii~chan yelled really loud.
  "I think we all are Kawaii~chan." Katelyn told kawaii~chan.
  "Guys the window is open, they probably left."travis said, stating the obvious.
  "No dip Sherlock."dante said smacking Travis upside the head.
  "Ow."travis whimpered rubbing the back of his head.
  "They probably went to Y/N or Aarons house to hide."laurance said growling at the mention of Y/N with Aaron.
  Someone is JELLY!!!!!!!
  "Well.. I'm starting to worry so lets find them."i said running out the door.
Your POV
   I start to get tried and lay my head down on Aarons shoulder and out of he corner of my eye, i see him blush a light pink. So cute!
  "Aaron?"i ask still looking at the TV.
  "Y-Yeah?"he answered back with a small stutter.
  "Do you think they realize we left?"
  "I don't know, i mean its been way past 7 minutes so I'm guessing they did."
  "I'm going to go look out the window to see if I see anything"
  "Ok"
  I walk to the door and move a little to the right so I can see out the window at the side of the door.
  It is really dark so I couldn't see much but i saw inside aphmaus house and saw that the guys where running out of the house towards here.
  "OH NO, THEY ARE COMING. AARON WHAT DO I DO?"
  "I don't know, we need to let them now where we are at. There are probably worried."
  I look at him like he is crazy. But he is right. I don't want them to worry that we might get hurt.
  "Fine...your right." I run to the kitchen and grab 2 small flashlights out of a drawer.
  I open the door an Aaron and I walk out and start to walk towards the guys.
  I start to cross the street and see a large flash coming towards me. All I hear is my name screaming  from many different voices and the sound of a horn blasting at me.

  MUHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!!
Thx for reading!!
~laur💚💙💜(>ω<)